|Item Weight||9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.4 x 7.1 x 5.6 inches|
|Item model number||WVPOLSET|
|Warranty Description||This product is covered by a 1 year unconditional guaranty. SECCO will replace this product or refund the purchase price of the product unconditionally during the warranty period. If you are in need of immediate attention regarding warranty issues, defective or broken product, please call SECCO International directly at 866-425-4693. SECCO will personally expedite the resolution of any issues.|
SECCO WVPOLSET 4-Inch Variable Speed Wet Polisher Kit
|Price:||$206.69 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$22.31 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Integrated operator protector GFCI circuit breaker
- Includes aluminum bail handle, arbor nuts and wrench assortment
- 360 degree adjustable 4" safety guard & integrated rubber splash skirt
- All water lines and garden hose adapters are included
- Includes complete diamond pad set and backer for stone polishing
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Please Note: If the threads don't fit on the top of the grinder and the valve, you could try to file the treads a little on the valve.
Top Customer Reviews
First- the ARE instructions for assembly. There is a picture, and there are written step-by-step instructions in the manual. That being said, if you are at a loss and can't figure out how to install the handle (2-allen bolts), guard (1 hose clamp), and the water valve (one nut), you probably shouldn't be around power tools without additional supervision.
Second- there is a washer included in the kit for a reason. If you're complaining about your bit/attachment being "stuck", and you're stripping out the supplied wrench because you have to wrench on it that hard, you probably didn't use it. Every attachment I have removed has come off very easily with the wrench and a slight twist of the attachment with my hand.
Lastly- the guard. Be sure to slide the guard over the spindle (don't attach yet), secure your attachment with the wrench, then slide the guard up into position and secure it. Simply do the opposite to remove.
Positives--- The polisher operates flawlessly and and always seems to run nice and cool even under heavier loads. It's comfortable to handle and well balanced. I had very little hand/arm fatigue even after using it for a few hours on end. The polishing pads are of high quality and do a fantastic job. The 50 grit is great for bulk removal of high spots, and the assortment of finer grits do a great job of getting your surface to a super smooth finish. The GFCI on the power cord functions as it should and is easy to reset if needed. It also has a visual indicator to show you the status (tripped/reset).Read more ›
Worked well, appears to be a solid machine. Agree with others that the directions were bad.
I did call customer service and they were very helpful.
Found out that the diagram in the operating instructions were for a different unit. Here are a few things that may be helpful for you:
1) Handle attachment is pretty easy to figure out. Remove bolts with L-wrench, snap in place and re tighten in the position you want.
2) Tighten down water flow part on the unit in the position you want (straight back is best) with an open end wrench. I had to mess with this for a while to line it up.
3) Attach the water line with the compression nut. Slightly more than hand tighten, but don't over tighten as you can see from other reviews that they can break.
4) You will need to remove the two black brackets from the arbor(?). They are only used to secure/clamp down on other attachments like a grinder wheel etc.. (not included) They would fit in between these two black threaded parts. This is also what the odd looking wrench is for.
5) Attach the water shroud with the large hose clamp. You need to apply a little force to snap it in place, then secure with hose clamp and screw driver. (this is the part that the diagram doesn't match)
6) Hand tighten the velcro holder on the unit. They told me I didn't need to use wrench to tighten.
7) Attach the diamond disc and you should be ready to go.
There are some extra parts.
Extra brushes for the unit. (save but don't need to install now)
Large silver washer looking thing. They told me it's an arbor reducer for other sized attachments. (not included)
Hope this helps, and remember to call their help line if you don't follow.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Machine has a poor connection for water. Poor shield connection. Machine would intermittently lose power for no reason. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Frank S.
I polished 10 sq ft of countertop and this unit quit. Do not ever buy a refurbished unit I will never buy another onePublished 4 months ago by aj
We purchased this grinder to make concrete countertops in out kitchen. My husband is a contractor and this is not the first time he has made concrete countertops. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Tara
Great value for the cost...water control valve is a little finicky but tool works well.Published 6 months ago by Rich MacNeill
I used this machine three times within 10 months. First experience was good. It did what it should. Second time same good job. Today I picked up a burning smell. Read morePublished 6 months ago by C. Crawford
Bought this a few months ago and we just got to using it now on concrete countertops. Save your money people and buy a better brand. What a piece of junk. Read morePublished 6 months ago by HC Wagner
Worked good for my concrete counter top project. Only reason for a 4 star was because I can’t remember how many time i was electrocuted. Read morePublished 6 months ago by K-Web
Very good concrete sander. Very good price and it does the job it's supposed to do. Sanding concrete is very messy.Published 7 months ago by A. Koga