SEEKONE V1 V2 Protective Case for Wyze Cam , 360° Protection Waterproof Acrylic Material No IR Glare Cover with Adjustable Wall Mount for Indoor and Outdoor Use (White 3Pack)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★【FLEXIBLE MOUNT BRACKET】: The wall bracket can be easily adjusted with 360°swivel and 90°tilt to allow you to point your camera monitor whatever angle you like. Just loose the plastic nut to make the metal joint adjustable and tighten the nut if you have fixed the angle.（NOTE: THE WYZE CAM IS NOT INCLUDED.）
- ★【FULL COVERAGE PROTECTION】: The protective case is specially designed for V1/V2 wyze camera and can well fit the whole camera, especially can fully cover the lens and base to protect your device from water, dust and stains in any circumstance, provides a long-lasting performance.
- ★【WEATHERPROOF AND DURABLE】:The elaborate case can effectively prevent your wyze cam from rain, snow, sunlight, wind and other potential damages. Premium material case and sturdy mount bracket can ensure maximum durability and stability for your daily installation. No more worries about fierce impacts and scratches on your device.
- ★【NO INTERRUPTION TO NIGHT VISION】:The compact case made of light ABS and special acrylic material has no interruption to night vision and IR function. The lens area of the protective case is transparent and only 1 mm thick. It can normally use in night vision without blurry images under bright light.
- ★【IMPACT & SHOCK RESISTANT】: The case can greatly provides solid protection for your camera when it is mounted outdoor or indoor areas, keeps your camera safe from violent impact or scratches.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Suitable for Outdoor and Indoor Use
Allow you to adjust your camera to point anywhere you want with any angle. You could install them on the ceiling, wall, roof, wooden branches, gate and so on.
Flexible Angle Adjustment
The wall mount bracket provides 360°swivel and 90°tilt to ensure flexible angles.It's convenient for you to mount your camera wherever you want.
Reserved Charging Hole
There is a specially designed charging hole at the bottom of the case for your cable to get through when using the camera.
Full Coverage Protection
The case can well fit the whole body, especially fully covers the lens and base to protect your camera.Lens area of case is made of PMMA material，no interruption to night vision and IR function.
Compare with similar items
This professional weatherproof and shockproof protective case is a great choice for protecting your wyze cam indoor and outdoor! It exclusively designed for WYZE CAM (NOT for wyze pan camera)
WEATHERPROOF- Full coverage design maximize the protection of the camera lens without obscuring the viewing angle. Prevent rain, snow and wind.
BONUS-Wall/ceiling mount bracket provides 360° rotatable viewing angle and 90°tilt to ensure your camera monitor in an all-round way without blind spot left and can adjust it whatever angle you like.
★ 100% risk-free dissatisfaction guarantee to let you buy with confidence.
★ Promise lifetime products exchange or refund guarantee.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The mounts include the necessary mounting hardware (screws and drywall anchors). They include rubber grommets for sealing around the area where the micro USB cable exits the enclosure, but this is really designed for the flat Wyze cables. I bought a 3-pack of 30-foot standard, round micro USB cables and used my own sealant since the rectangular exit port with grommets left gaps on either side of the cable. You will want to make sure the cables you use are flexible or have short overmolded connectors exiting the backside of the camera. Mine were a tight fit, which made assembling the case halves a little snug.
The kits also include rubber plugs for the 4 screw holes that are used to assemble the case halves. This was a nice touch; however, there is no gasket for sealing the interface between the two case halves. I applied my own small bead of sealant here as well. The screws are TINY, but a small screwdriver is also included with this kit.
I used the GE GE500 clear silicone as the sealant mentioned above, which can be purchased on Amazon for about 4 bucks for the 2.8oz tube. Works perfectly.
All of my Wyze cams have night vision set to auto, and I have seen no issues with night vision IR reflection.
The pivot ball bracket they include is "minimum viable" without a doubt. We'll see how it holds up. I'm not sure what kind of plastic this is but it may or may not become very brittle being out in the sun and heat, and cold for some time.
The cameras themselves were not intended to be used in 110 F heat and -20 F cold so we'll also see how well this terrible idea works out in the long run.
But, as for the product itself, it does what it says it will do and it does it fairly well. There is some "smearing" with the night vision IR LEDs lit since the plastic is not completely flat, but it's workable; it would be like stretching very thick ceran wrap over a camera lens.
I added some E6000 adhesive around where the cable comes out to ensure it's good and tight - they include little grommets that would mate up nicely with a flat cable, but I'm using a round cable.
They also include rubber plugs you can use to cover the screw holes. Sure! can't hurt.
As for the plastic itself it has just a very small lip molded into either half so that when they're mated, it does appear to be very tight. I would not say it's submersible but it should handle rainfall without much of an issue.
Yes, this looks really stupid when screwed to your house compared to other cameras.
pros: this one is definitely the closest to waterproof that i have seen. there is a clear plastic that covers the lens as well as the rest of the unit. it comes with little plastic or rubber plugs to cover the screw holes and a gasket for the point where the cable comes out of the case. so clearly a good effort at making them waterproof and i would definitely recommend if you are leaving them completely exposed to the rain and snow outside.
cons: you cannot daisy chain cameras with this unit. not sure why they didnt just manufacture this with a little extra space for the second cable. the screws are very small, so a little bit annoying and easy to drop and lose. the mounting hardware is ok, but i have seen better and more metal from other manufacturers.
all in all, i would have given it a 4.5 star rating if it existed. and i do highly recommend based on all of the others i have purchased and installed. if the manufacturer added my suggestions, it would be perfect.
By dan946 on March 10, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
There is no glare, night vision is perfect and I opened up one of the cases to check how the camera held up over the winter and it looks like the day I took it out of the box! Very impressed!