|Item Weight||11.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||15.35 x 1.57 x 15.35 inches|
|Item model number||13|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AU40TOBSWC3605|
|Vehicle Service Type||Car|
SEG Direct Black Microfiber Leather Steering Wheel Cover for F-150 Tundra Range Rover 15.5" - 16"
|Price:||$15.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $1.60 on this item|
Enhance your purchase
|Vehicle Service Type||Car|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ARMOR UP YOUR CAR INTERIOR: The durable and easy-to-install steering wheel cove is the premier option for covering an old or worn original factory steering wheel. The delicate splicing design adds texture to the interior of your car.
- HAND-SAVER: The fine and supple microfiber leather is much softer than factory-installed steering wheel. It provides a comfortable touch when driving, helps reduce driving fatigue, and brings you a pleasant driving experience.
- NON-SLIP AND PROTECTION: Constructed from less slippery microfiber leather exterior and rubber lining, this car wheel cover adds secured safety performance when driving. It also protects your steering wheel from sunburn, scratches, fading, wear, and dirt.
- NO MORE STICKY: The auto steering wheel cover is comfy to hold, it absorbs the hand-sweat that the summer heat causes, and allows you to grip the steering wheel much better.
- READY TO INSTALL: Warm up the steering cover, and slip it on your steering wheel. Installation is fairly easy, any adult can install this steering wheel cover. Suitable for large size steering wheels with outer diameter of 15 1/2-16 inches, please carefully measure the size of your steering wheel before purchasing.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
SEG Direct Microfiber Leather Auto Steering Wheel Cover
Get the best driving experience with SEG Direct durable, inexpensive and comfortable steering wheel cover. An enjoyable driving involves a lot of things, and one of those is a comfy steering wheel. We all want to feel more confident and in command on the road. Supple and secured safe grip goes a long way toward allowing you to get back to enjoy the driving. Whether you’re taking a road trip, traveling, or on daily commutes, our wheel cover provides your hand the sooth it needs, so you can focus on what matters most to you.
The clean and tight stitching blends into the cover exquisitely and unnoticed. The delicate splicing design adds texture to the interior of your car.
Long drives and daily commutes can make your hands feel tired and uncomfortable. Supple microfiber leather provides excellent touching experience and relieves the driving fatigue.
Once the steering wheel cover gets on your steering wheel, it will stay in place and don't move around.
Large-Size for All Steering Wheels with 15 1/2"-16" Outer Diameter
|Steering Wheel Cover Lichee Pattern||Steering Wheel Cover Carbon Fiber Pattern||Steering Wheel Cover Sheepskin Pattern||Steering Wheel Cover Lichee Pattern||Steering Wheel Cover Disposable||Steering Wheel Cover Hand-Stitched|
|Material||Microfiber Leather||Microfiber Leather||Microfiber Leather||Microfiber Leather||Plastic||Cow Leather|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Shawn Browning on October 5, 2017
All this being said, my wife didn't like the feeling of it in her SUV over her stock wheel, so you may want to have others in your family try it out in your car before you go and replace all the steering wheels.
The one thing to keep in mind is that due to the way circles work, by increasing the width of your steering wheel by even a few centimeters with this cover, you'll have to make minor adjustments to how you turn the wheel. You'll be able to turn more easily with this cover when you're driving above 10mph, but you'll slightly lose accuracy when you're turning very slowly. Either way you'll get used to it in a couple of days.
By Jordan F. on July 27, 2016
By Liv on February 25, 2017
By Sarah on August 30, 2017
By Craig Still on May 6, 2017
By J Hoffman on April 20, 2018
By Andrew Hodgson on April 17, 2017
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on April 29, 2020
Reviewed in Canada on June 15, 2021