You Are My Sunshine My Only Hair Extension 201
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
SEGO is a professional hair product seller with rich experiences of over 16 years in hair product manufacturing. We have professional teams from manufacture, photography, packing and logistics.Through the years SEGO has been keeping updating our products to catch up with customer's taste and improve our quality.Your satisfaction is our greatest purpose.
- If you're not sure about color,send us a photo of your hair in natural light and we will give professional advice.
- If having problem with the product you recieve,please give us a chance to help you before leaving reviews.We will try our best to work it out.
- US local warehouse.Quick shipment via UPS.
Dread lock extensions
Tired of normal haircut? Then take a try of Dreadlock style! Dreadlocks is a symbolic hairstyle of Reggae and Hip-Pop culture.Let the hippie style highlight you in crowd!
Length: 20" for solid color,24" for ombre color
Package: 5 count/pack
Color: 38 options for choice
Material: High temperature fiber.
Suitable for both men & women
How to Wash:
- Make hair shampoo into foam(for easy to rinse the dreadlocks).
- Clean your scalp with the foam,remember massage your scalp with fingertips,not fingernails.
- Apply some foam and gently clean the dreadlocks.
- Rinse thoroughly.gently squeeze the water with a absorbent towel.
- Wrap the dreadlocks with a ultra absorbent towel for a while then dry them with hair dryer.
- Don't soak the dreadlocks for too long time.
- Dry the dreadlocks in time after washing.
- Never use hair conditioner because the softener it contains will disperse the hair.
Q1:Can i dye or cut these dreadlocks?
A1:We don't advise dye or cut them unless you have some experience on this.
Q2:Can i straight them？
A2:Yes,if the deadlocks are not so straight when you get them,blow them by hair dryer under hot wind will work.
Q3: How many counts do I need for a full head?
A3:You will need 30-75 counts according to your head size and the style you want.
- Since the dreadlocks had been dyed, so don't perm or dyed it again.
- If the hair get frizz after wash, fix it with crocheted needle.
- Small parts can choke a child if they become detached, please use them carefully.
- Keep them far away from fire.
- Color might be slightly different due to different light or monitor display.If you are not sure ablout color,send pictures taken in outdoor natural lights to us and we will give advice.
|jumbo braiding hair||12"dreadlock||corn wave ponytail||U part half wig||marlybob crochet hair|
|materials||heat resistant fiber||heat resistant fiber||heat resistant fiber||heat resistant fiber||heat resistant fiber|
|style||kinky straight||straight||corn wave||wavy/straight||water wave|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.