Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 9, 2014
my good'o seiko 5 is gradually losing its winding power, so i have been shopping for another seiko. i really wanted a mechnical watch but can't afford the top seiko premier line and don't want another 5. i found SSB119, it was absolutely gorgeous from the amazon image, and it is prob. the best selling version of the series. so i bought it. it is really a handsome piece, good size, great price, weighty but feels good, even my wife is considering getting one for herself, it is kinda popular for girls wearing larger piece.
the only problem for me is, and someone in the review had mentioned it - no luminous dial, the watch is literally useless in the dark or low light condition, for that reason, i really appreciate my old 5....

edit - July 8th, after just 7 months, the red hand starting to act weird, it resets at any position, at 3 oclock, 6 oclock, anywhere, instead of the 12 oclock position. it is very annoying and disappointing. I have to contribute the sub par quality to move the manufacturing out of Japan. This piece is either made in china or somewhere in SE asia. Seiko, please take note, your hard earned reputation is diminishing if you continue to allow this kind of quality watches going out to the market. disappointing.
on May 16, 2014
unfortunately I can no longer rely on this watch. The time adjustment knob keeps coming out and thus stopping the time. In addition its sometimes very hard to tell the time. The hour and minute hands do not contrast the background. If you wear watches just for show then maybe its good for you but its completely unreliable. I talked to a friend who has the same model and he has the same problem. I've never had this problem with watches before. Im really surprised to see that Seiko has this problem.
on January 7, 2014
These were exactly what I hoped for - a set of black toned watches that i could wear around a little more rough, daily use. I have other more expensive watches that I prefer to use for formal dinners and things like that, but for a day to day use, these lightweight watches are just wonderful!
on November 7, 2013
Really like the watch ... looks great and runs great. Only knock would be the difficulty in removing links from the watch band ... not an easy exercise with the watch I was sent.
on July 11, 2014
Great item
on November 10, 2013
I bought this watch as a gift for my son. I like the looks and weight. Hope he does too.
on September 25, 2014
very nice watch, just one thing, it should have luminous hands
on November 19, 2013
this is a good wacth. you wear it every shoes, dress and so on and also it has perfect quality
on December 28, 2013
this is a great watch for the money, it was a steal I should by some more to work in them they are so reasonably priced
on December 9, 2013
Adjusting the watch band (removing several links) was a bit more difficult than on my other watches, but other than that the watch is fantastic. The looks and quality of construction are what one would expect from Seiko. A great deal for under $100!!
33 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.