|Brand Name||BestSelf Co.|
|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 1.2 x 8.2 inches|
|Item model number||BSJRNL1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BSJRNL1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.78 shipping
The SELF Journal - The Original Agenda Daily Planner and Appointment Notebook to Achieve Goals & Increase Productivity and Happiness. Undated Hardcover 8.25 x 5.5 Navy
|Sale:||$34.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (13%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A SIMPLE APPROACH TO MORE HAPPINESS & INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: Weâ€™ve thrown your grandmas agenda book out the window. The simple system, in this undated daily planner, will help you cultivate happiness and 10x your output. Become a more productive you.
- FREEDOM IN STRUCTURE (TM): With Monthly, Weekly, and Daily spreads you can organize your life with extreme detail. Take your high level items and drill down for massive focus. If you miss a day, donâ€™t sweat it, this day planner is non-dated; pick up where you left off.
- ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS: You believe life should consist more than checking off to-do lists. Actually reach your goals using the system we outline in this notebook. Whether you want to start a business, increase performance, get in shape, write a book, or just want to hold yourself accountable. The SELF Journal will help you hit your target.
- SET HIGH STANDARDS: This isnâ€™t just for planner geeks. The academic college student, organization professional, project manager, or sales rep can all feel comfortable transporting this with them. The beautiful canvas wrapped hard cover, thick paper which is fountain pen friendly, and the strong fabric bookmark make this perfect for men or women. Dimensions: 8.25â€x5.5â€
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: The SELF Journal, day planning system, with itâ€™s gratitude, notes, goals AND reflection sections, has been used by millionaires. If you are unhappy with your purchase, just return it and we will refund your money. BestSelf Co. is dedicated to your success.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The SELF Journal distills the fundamentals of success from the world's top performers into a powerful yet simple daily planner that helps you structure your day, enjoy life, and reach your goals quicker than you thought possible. What differentiates outstanding performers from the average person is an ability to plan, effectively execute and track progress. The SELF journal distills these key learnings into a single flexible system, so you can stay on track with your goals, even when life gets in your way. The SELF Journal is a 3 month day planner. The unique goal setting system in the beginning of the SELF Journal give you the framework to set a 3 month goal, and work backwards so you know what you need to do everyday in order to reach this new goal.
Compare to similar items
This item The SELF Journal - The Original Agenda Daily Planner and Appointment Notebook to Achieve Goals & Increase Productivity and Happiness. Undated Hardcover 8.25 x 5.5 Navy
The Simple Elephant - Best Agenda Day Planner to Achieve Your Goals & Increase Productivity, Passion & Happiness - Gratitude Journal, Mindmap & Vision Board - Non-Dated-1 Year w/ BONUS Stickers
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BestSelf Co.||John Lee Dumas||fetchandlux||Progressive Planners||John Lee Dumas||Inspirational Tools|
|Item Dimensions||1.25 x 5.5 x 8.25 in||1 x 7 x 10 in||0.8 x 8.3 x 5.9 in||1 x 6.25 x 9.25 in||1 x 7 x 10 in||0.6 x 9.8 x 7 in|
Top Customer Reviews
The SELF Journal comes packaged in a lovely, charcoal gray box. Upon opening the box, you will find a card inviting you to join the Best Self Community online. The community offers .PDF downloads, bonus content, and additional tips and tricks for goal setting. Also enclosed in the box is a handy goal calendar. The book itself is of a very nice quality. The cover is a woven type fabric, and there is a gold fabric page marker and an elastic band to keep your place in the book. The style is extremely conservative. There is a detailed table of contents, and the first few chapters of the book are filled very helpful instructions, information, and inspiration. When you get to the part of the journal in which you begin to write your daily plans and goals, you see that every detail has been taken into consideration. The layout is pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate. After each week is a summary area in which you can condense the happenings of that week. I can see this being an extremely useful tool for those who will take the time to use it. I believe it would be an excellent gift for a graduate or someone who is embarking on a new journey or career.
I really like the SELF Journal, and would do very little to change it. I think it would be great to have a bit more area to write personal notes or thoughts, rather than just having that in the end of the week section. Also, (and this is just the teacher in me,) I did notice a few little grammatical errors. It is a shame to see such a lovely book with errors that could have been easily corrected with the proper editing. Overall, though, I think this is a wonderful item, and I would certainly recommend it.
I was provided a sample of this product at a discounted price for an honest and unbiased review. This in no way affected my review of the item. I am not affiliated with this company or compensated in any way. I am a normal Amazon customer, just like you, who not only enjoys sharing my opinions with others, but also relies on the honest reviews of other customers to make informed buying decisions.
Edited to add: Terrific customer service! We were sent two new journals, both the latest version. Thanks!
The journal only seems to work for goals that are easily quantifiable, based on specific daily tasks, and are relatively linear in there progression. Examples of goals that might work for it are "increase subscribers to 10,000" or "lose 15lbs." These goals can easily be tracked ( lose 1 lb a week, hit a milestone of 5,000 subscribers by week 7, etc). But when I saw the sections on reflection, my mind started to think of goals such as "become a better role model for my children. The goals format in this journal doesn't work at all here. The authors of this journal would tell you that this is a poor goal since it isn't quantifiable. Or, what if my goal was to complete the design and renovation of my kitchen. This is is the type of goal that works much better with a system like Getting Things Done, where you are not stuck with milestone dates that are very hard to predict.
I also think that the methodology of having every minute of your day scheduled is very stress inducing and generates procrastination. Even if you do like its daily calendar, it starts at 6am and ends at 9pm, which seems like a pretty short day for someone who has big goals.
Other issues: not near enough room to write anything in this journal unless you write very small. Lots of space wasted by quotes. A few "freedom" pages at the rear for writing down ideas (its a doodle page).
However, I do like the idea of morning and evening reflections. A list of what you are grateful for every morning. Goals for the day. Lessons learned from the day. I plan to use this journal for that solely.
I'm going to use this journal just for the ref