SEMOO Dome Tent Family Camping Tent Water Resistant Lightweight for Backpacking
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [LIGHTWEIGHT AND SPACIOUS] This lightweight 3-4 person dome tent was designed for comfort, space, and convenience. This is a roomy tent with plenty of space for you, a family member or friend. Overall DIMENSIONS: 92.5" L x 96.5" W x 55" H ; package size of 19.02" L x 7.01" W x 7.01" H and package weight of 8.1 lbs.
- [DURABLE MATERIAL & GOOD WINDPROOF PERFORMANCE] Polyester with Polyurethane Rainfly; Polyester Polyamide Inner; Anti-tear & Waterproof Polyethylene Floor; High Strength Fiberglass Poles. More stable in rainy and windy weather.
- [EXCELLENT VENTILATION PERFORMANCE GREAT FOR 3 SEASONS] Large top mesh vents and windows provide ample ventilation and privacy protection at night; Hooped rainfly adds rainproof performance, allow you to utilize this tent for activities in 3 seasons. So, whether you need a tent for traveling, backpacking, hiking, festivals outdoors or whether you are headed out for a weekend camping trip with family and friends, this is an ideal tent to fit your needs
- [COMFORT & CONVENIENCE] This tent also features gear loft with lantern hook and pockets to keep items organized and off the tent floor, providing an overall cozy experience. When you are finished with your trip, you can simply place the tent components back into the carrying bag to easily pack up and transport.
- [SETS INCLUDES] 1 Inner tent, 1 Rainfly, 1 carrying bag, 3 Poles, 8 windproof guy lines, 16 steel stakes. SEMOO aims to provide best customer service and premium quality. if it has any technical problems, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will fix it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
SEMOO 3-4 Person Camping Tent
This is a roomy tent with plenty of space for you and family members or friends. Providing an overall cozy experience.
SEMOO Water Resistant 3-4 Person Camping Tent
This lightweight 3-4 person dome tent can be simply place the tent components back into the carrying bag to easily pack up and transport.
SEMOO Water Resistant 5 Person Family Tent
This 5 Person Family Tent was designed for comfort, space, and convenience. Just enjoy your brilliant Life!
|SEMOO Water Resistant 5 Person 3-Season Family Dome Tent||SEMOO Lightweight Beach Shade Tent||SEMOO Double Layer,3-4 Person tent||SEMOO Water Resistant 3-4 Person 3-Season Tent||SEMOO Double Layer,3-4 Person tent||SEMOO Water Resistant Lightweight 5 Person Large Travelling Tent|
|Dimensions||94.5'' L x 118'' W x 70.9'' H||47.2'' L x 78.7'' W x 47.2'' H||126" L x 94.5" W x 51" H||92.5" L x 96.5" W x 55" H||126" L x 94.5" W x 51" H||94.5'' L x 118'' W x 73'' H|
|Package Size||26.1x8.6x7.6 inches||16.14x4.33x4.33 inches||17.52x8.66x5.71 inches||16.26x7.24x5.75 inches||17.32x8.19x5.51 inches||27.6x7.9x5.5 inches|
|Package Weight||9.3 lbs||2.45 lbs||7.9 lbs||7.3 lbs||7.6 lbs||9.4 lbs|
|Color/Capacity person||Gray with Blue 5 Persons||Yellow 2 Persons||Blue 3-4 Persons||Gray with Green 4 Persons||Army Green 3-4 Persons||Blue 5 Persons|
|Floor||PE 120g/m2||PE 110g/m2||PE 110g/m2||PE 110g/m2||PE 110g/m2||PE 110g/m2|
|Water resistance||Yes||sun protection||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Color: Gray with Green 4 Person
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This tent will easily hold 4 adults and depending on the length of the adults one person would also be able to sleep parallel with the door making room for 5 adults. I’m 5”7 and have plenty of room to walk around without hitting my head.
I’m not sure about the rain guard as we didn’t set that part up. We needed the vent for the ceiling fan to keep it cool while they slept. The tent seems sturdy. The girls were pretty rough on it going in and out and yanking the zipper.
I’m not sure about how it would stand up to downpours but it seems to be quite sturdy. I was able to put it up by myself but it took some work. It would have gone much smoother and faster with two people but was definitely doable alone.
All in all it’s a great tent. Gave it four stars for the set up being a little hard by myself. I highly recommend it.
Note: I bought it on Prime Day so the price was great but I would be happy to pay full price for it!
I inspected this thoroughly and there were no rips, no tears, no holes and no odor. All seams on the tent look put together very well. I like the mesh bug protector and the rain guard on the tent. All zippers worked as supposed to and the tent came with all the correct pieces without any missing.
I don't see us worrying about this tent at all anytime soon.
When a recent opportunity to go camping came up, I found myself without a tent. So I took a gamble and bought this; and... it's a pretty great tent!
The building and breaking down of the tent took probably 15 minutes each. The components come in a surprisingly light and portable bag. I had no trouble getting the parts out, and no trouble fitting them back in. There was an overnight thunderstorm during my camping trip, and this tent weathered it well. I deployed the rainfly, and the next morning I found no water in the tent (beyond the water I accidentally let in when I opened the entrance flap during the storm). I can't speak on how wind-resistant it is, though, as there wasn't really any wind.
My only warning to potential buyers is that the listed capacity of the tent (3-Person) might not turn out quite like you think. If you keep luggage or gear in the tent with you, you really should count that as your third person unless you want to be cramped. But as a large, 5' 11" guy, I found the tent to be quite roomy for myself and my medium duffle bag. I can imagine that two adults would fit comfortably alongside their luggage.
I can't see how this is a 5 person tent unless all 5 people are under 5 ft tall.
Im 6-3 and if I would have slept front to back my head and feet would have been touching the tent. I laided side to sideway with room but that would have only fit one other person next to me. I do not see it possible for 2 adult and 1 child to fit comfortably. I would also like to have had the rain cover extended a few more inches over the openings.
It was as easy as any other tent with sectioned poles to setup. I did like how the zippers have an overhang on the outside of them for rain and wind protection.
Overall its a nice tent, but not a 5 person tent.