|Item Weight||2.7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 2 x 5.5 inches|
|Item model number||PT10-01|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PT10-01|
|Cover Included||Wearable camera|
|Vehicle Service Type||street-touring-motorcycles, all-terrain-vehicles, street-cruiser-motorcycles, off-road-motorcycles, marine-personal-craft, street-motor-scooters, snowmobiles, street-sport-motorcycles|
SENA PRISM TUBE 4.0 ACTION CAMERA
|Price:||$119.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FULL HD QUALITY, LOW PROFILE PACKAGE - One-touch recording makes it easy to use
- EVERY POSSIBLE ANGLE IS YOURS FOR THE SHOOTING - Versatile Camera Mounting System
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VOICE RECORDING - Eliminates ambient noise interference
- VOICE FEEDBACK AND PROMPTS - Voice feedback gives you instant device status
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Prism Tube Action Camera packs huge capability into a small, lightweight package that weighs only 75 grams. It mounts effortlessly onto your motorcycle helmet and captures the full scope of your fun with a 125-degree field of view and dual internal and external mics.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
I think I paid $119 and got a good value. Sturdy construction, all the needed accessories are included and it is dead simple to use. At 30 fps the video quality is not equal to that of more expensive cameras but still good quality.
One note of caution: when I first started using it 50% of the files it created were corrupt and wouldn't read. I remembered reading a review that described the same problem and the writer fixed it by using a different microSD card. I replaced the card I was using with a faster high end card and the camera works great now. No problems. Be prepared, it requires about 1 GB of memory for every 10 minutes of run time.
The form factor is great for a motorcycle helmet. I was never very fond of GoPro's boxy shape when it's stuck to a helmet. This is a lot sleeker and less obtrusive. However, because of the size and shape, there are a few things that it doesn't have compared to a GoPro or similar design:
- No way to preview the video that's been shot. This doesn't matter to me since I'm not using it to shoot short films or anything.
- No battery light. This would've been nice. However, the tally light will flash when you first turn it on to indicate how much approximate charge is left. It's a decent enough solution. But blink and you'll miss it.
- Only one control: on/off. The on/off switch is a great design, easy to use with gloves and easy to tell by touch if it's on or not. But that's the only control you get. (There is a small format button and a small reset button, but nothing you'd use while the camera is running.) Again, it's not a big deal when the camera is used for its intended purpose. But there's no setting exposure or anything like that. Any firmware updates / clock setting, etc has to be done while it's connected to a computer.
Overall though it's an excellent camera and I'm glad I bought it. I've been recommending it to everybody.
built in audio when just the smallest breeze is a hurricane
video quality is horrible
the only pro is easy on of recording. at least it does that
should have kept with my 2-year-old go pros I was using but was enticed by the ease of use for motorcycle riders of the prism tube
Battery is "egh", so make sure it's charged and ur fine.