|Item Weight||1.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.1 x 2.2 x 1.4 inches|
|Item model number||LYSB01FS4WEV0-ELECTRNCS|
SENWOW Full HD 1080P Dash Cam, 2.0 inch 170 Degree Angle View HD Dash Cam Dashboard Camcorder Vehicle Camera with G-Sensor, Night vision, WDR, 6-Glass Lens, Motion Detection, Come with 32GB TF Card
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ★ SUPERIOR HD VIDEO QUALITY: Full HD 1080P windshield / dashboard car DVR, 1920*1080P@30fps FHD video resolutions, and 16M pixels NORFLASH Still picture/photo resolution.
- ★ NEVER BLOCK YOUR SIGHT: 2.0 inch screen, easy hide, never block your sight, small body but with 170 degree field of road view, have better side views and capture more of what is going on in front of your vehicle.
- ★ AUTOMATICALLY SEAMLESS RECORDING: Loop record enables it to overwrite the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. It supports Micro SD card up to 32GB.
- ★ INTELLIGENT AND SAFEGUARDSRE: G-Sensor can automatically lock the current video to protect it from file overwriting. Or you can lock the video manually by pressing “Menu” button to lock data to memory card.
- ★ WHAT YOU GET: Dash Cam, 32GB micro SD card, Card Reader, Cable Clips, Power Cable, Suction Mount and Date Transfer Cable, Thanks Card. SENWOW provides 30 Days Money Back Guarantee-18 Month Warranty - Lifetime Friendly Customer Service. Please note that the warranty is only valid for items purchased from SENWOW. Items purchased from other sellers will not enjoy warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Using Exclusive Novatek NT96650 Chipset + Aptina AR0330 Lens, provides Low Power Consumption, High Definition Video Compression and Smooth Image Processing.
Never Miss a License Plate:
Featuring best-in-class color CMOS image sensor and processor to capture details at a distance crisply and across a variety of light conditions.
Automatically overwrites oldest video file with the newest video.
Overwatches your car while parking.
Accident Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) can lock data to memory.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) Technology:
the car dvr's range is extended to cover a greater span between bright and dark areas in the image.
File locking feature:
If you want to protect a certain video from file overwriting, please press the "Menu" button to lock the video.
The built-in battery is only for save emergency files when parking off, the battery operating time is limited, please always connect dash cam to external power in daily use.
- Dash Camera
- 32GB TF Card
- Car Charger
- Windshield Mount
- USB cable
- User Manual
- Card Reader
- 5 x Cable Clips
Top Customer Reviews
• Excellent set of features, such as G-sensor or motion detection
• Great daylight image quality for the given price
• Super compact size
• Everything is needed for proper operation, is included, including 32GB MicroSD card, just plug and play
• Easily attaches and detaches from mount
• Can be connected to either digital or analogue tv, for instant video/photo review
Cons (very subjective):
• Night time performance is not so great, image at a bit dark side
• Car socket adapter has no additional USB port, for cell phone charging
If you want to get more information, please read the text below.
This camera is surprisingly small, it is hard to guess from the pictures, but it actually fits on the palm of 10-year girl, as you can see on the pictures attached. Despite small size, it is featured like “big brothers” – it can record Full HD 1080p at 30fps, has G-Sensor, digital image stabilization, built in battery and also can record audio. It also has built-in infrared light, but when installed in car, IR lights just reflect from the windshield into camera lens, making IR illumination unusable, so I recommend not to use this feature at all. Camera has MiniUSB port for charging and PC connection, and AV and HDMI ports for connection to either analogue or digital TV. I’ve tested them both, and they work just fine. DVR has a lot of functions, like motion recording, wide dynamic range (WDR) option, scheduled recording and so on. Built-in display is not that big, but it is quite bright and has acceptable viewing angles.
When connected to PC, you can use it as either webcam, or mass storage device, so no need for extra card reader or adapter, to transfer files to your PC. MiniUSB cable is included, as well as 32GB Micro SD card (Sandisk Ultra 32gb), so you won’t need anything else, to properly and fully use this camera, very handy!
Windshield mount has suction cup, and unlike other DVRs, mount attachment is done via quick release snap clip, so if you need to remove DVR from the car, you can do that without removing the mount, in a single motion, with a single hand – very practical. Included cigarette lighter connector has long cord, so even in large trucks, you will be able to laid it in least obtrusive way. It accepts 12-24V input voltage, so can be used even in buses or heavy industry machinery. It outputs 5V at 1.5 amps, and lacks additional USB socket, so you will need cigarette lighter splitter, if you used to charge your cellphone in the car.
All above of course is interesting, but the main requirement that user has to such devices, is the image quality. This camera shows a mixed bag of results in this aspect. During the daylight, sensitivity is good, image is not oversharpened, colors are nice and properly saturated, optics resolution is enough to see small details on the video. I would give video 9 points out of 10, during the daylight, whenever it is dawn, dusk, sunny or overcast day.
At the night time, things are a bit different – while sharpness is great, small details are resolved with good resolution, and noise is minimal, image is very dark overall, even if you set exposure compensation to +2, image is still dark. But, as said above, night time resolution is good, you can clearly see car license plates almost at same distances as during the daylight, so above might be just my subjective issues, this is a car DVR, and not a high end camcorder, so maybe, I’m just asking too much from it.
Overall, I’m quite satisfied with this camera, and will definitely recommend it to anyone, who needs good, reliable and compact car DVR for the daily needs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This camera is a steal within itself and that's before you consider it comes with a 32GB micro sd card!Read more