- File Size: 1636 KB
- Print Length: 154 pages
- Publisher: http://ezseonews.com; 1.5 edition (August 5, 2014)
- Publication Date: August 5, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BXFAULK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #580,674 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $5.20 (58%)
SEO Checklist: A step-by-step plan for fixing SEO problems with your web site (Webmaster Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 154 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to SEO Checklist: A step-by-step plan for fixing SEO problems with your web site (Webmaster Series Book 2)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I rate the book 4 stars since although the information is very valuable and make sense, the author might lack a bit in offering more real life examples of the points he makes in the book. Overall I highly recommend this book as a great manual to get your SEO starting on your site.
These days you need a good web presence and to be on the first page of any web search by your customers to maximise your income. While this book is intended for people who want to do their own search engine optimisation, it was written in plain enough English for me to see that the people I was paying hard earned money to did not understand what is required for SEO work today. They were using old ways and techniques that used to work to get your site on the first page of a Google search. Today many of the ways these web guys used to get get you on the first page will actually get you literally thrown off it. I have spent good money to have this happen to me.
So if you hire out the management of your website you need to read this book to see that you not wasting your money like I was.
This probably was not Dr. Andy Williams original intention, but he has saved me thousands of dollars. So from me he gets a huge thank you.
Some advise is in the lines of:
1. Don't put too many ads above the fold
2. Create quality content
3. Don't build backlinks using spun content
4. Don't use site-wide links (or use with caution)
5. Be careful about EMDs
If you are living 10 years back, you probably won't know these "steps" for "fixing" your SEO problems - Not in 2013/2014.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Online Searching
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Search Engine Optimization
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development & Design > Web Design
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Search Engines
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design