Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 165 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 334 reviews
on March 19, 2017
Highly recommend.
on January 27, 2017
Haven't had a chance to read it but my classmate recommended it to me :)
on January 26, 2017
This is a well written piece that will help anyone trying to get their website or their customers' sites on top of Google. I find myself can tenuously going back and using it for SEO reference.
on January 24, 2017
Good writing and well-structured. Very helpful for someone trying to organize loose ideas about SEO such as yours truly
on January 16, 2017
Great!!!!!!
Explains excellent! A side advantage is that the whole book is written in a positive language in order you should be motivated to learn.
If you know NOTHING about SEO, don't think twice, just buy it! You won't regret.
A note to the author: Keep up with your great work! Thanks Much.
on January 7, 2017
Very informative and helpful read.
on December 13, 2016
This book explains everything real well its a great place to start and learn SEO. I can't wait to read more books by Jason McDonald he really writes technical stuff with a way everyone can understand it.
Scott
on November 16, 2016
This book was exactly what I needed. I started with zero knowledge about SEO and now I feel like I can actually make positive and effective changes. I read this book in a day. It was an easy read and it gave me the confidence to move forward. I'm informed enough to know what I need to change but not so overwhelmed that I feel I can't do it. This book hit the sweet spot. Thanks for your help and knowledge.
on November 7, 2016
Coming from a very basic amount of knowledge about SEO, I can honestly say this book helped me understand so much more. I work for an ophthalmologist and already I see results. If you own your own business or do any sort of marketing, you need this book.
on November 7, 2016
If "The Art of SEO" is the lecture, "SEO Fitness Workbook 2016" is the lab. In college, the labs were the 'ahah' moments, where I would think, "ah; that's what the lecturer meant!". SEO Fitness Workbook is my 'ahah' moment for SEO.