|Price:||$69.99 + $5.99 shipping|
- This Military style canvas & leather messenger bag, good for up to 15" laptop.
- Serbags is an American company, other sellers are from China and they sell low quality imitations of the bag. Second Photo will show you that this bag is SERBAGS brand. Only Serbags can sell this product with Serbags brand on !
- Dual leather straps with adjustment buckles, antique finish brass metal buckles
- 2 large front pockets, 2 side pockets with strap.
- DIMENSIONS: 15"(L) x 12.50"(H) x 4.20"(D)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This product is high-quality cotton mixed fabric and genuine leather. Hand wash in cold water only.
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 4.2 x 12.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.75 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00C3VBSYQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 30, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway, I Shopped extensively for a new method of transporting a laptop. I settled on a messenger style bag for style and functionality. I discovered a lot of options and decided I liked the military style "I've had this bag for years" worn look.
There are a lot of options out there for this style bag. The SERBAGS was not the least expensive and it did not qualify for Prime shipping, but I'm glad I purchased this messenger bag as opposed to the less expensive 'knock-offs'. This bag looks great, is durable and built well. I love the look of this bag, looks just like the photograph. You will not be unhappy with this messenger bag.
If you were a backpacker like me, It forced me to downsize all the accessories that I squirreled away in the infinite backpack pockets to the necessary essentials. I need to see how I feel in a few years...
That said, where this bag falls short is with the shoulder-strap and related hardware:
#1: The woven shoulder-strap is on the narrow side and not very stiff. When wearing around the shoulder, the angle of the strap tends to crimp/fold - as result the strap slides into a corner of the strap-attachment buckle, rotating the buckle 90 degrees. This happens continuously after I place the bag on my shoulder. I’ve tried different angles to prevent this from happening and am not overloading the bag.
#2: Another issue is the looseness of the strap's two tension-operated adjustment buckles (located on each side of the shoulder pad): These loosen and lengthen the strap every time the bag is removed (and the strap tension is reduced), requiring the strap to be readjusted when the bag is put back on. This can be a pain with daily use.
As mentioned above I think this is an average bag - I like it’s look and that it’s made by a smaller manufacturer. However I feel that the bag should be designed and/or use different hardware so it’s strap didn’t require constant adjustment during use. Four stars for occasional, three stars for daily use. With that in mind I would be pressed to recommend this bag until the above issues are corrected.