- File Size: 1562 KB
- Print Length: 63 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Bob Patterson K5DZE (March 27, 2013)
- Publication Date: March 27, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00C32NEHE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #62,495 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
SETTING UP AN AMATEUR RADIO STATION: Help For The New General Class Radio Operator Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I didn't read the whole book due to this fact.
Wonderful reference - very helpful to a new Ham.
This is good for those upgrading license class from technician up.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very Basic but filled with good information for the beginning "General" class Ham.Published 2 months ago by The Ham Man
I gleaned a lot of good ideas from this book. Well worth a read.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
I enjoyed reading Bob's book. He covered all the basics every ham needs especially as they start into HF. I wish I'd read it years ago.Published 11 months ago by R. Souza