SEW UR LIFE Navy Professional Resist Water Adjustable Extra Long Bib Apron 3 Pockets Home Kitchen Garden Restaurant Cafe Bar Pub Bakery for Cooking Chef Baker Servers Craft Unisex
|Price:||$7.49 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- 100% Spun Polyester With Cold Water Repellent Finish
- Adjustable neck strap, extra long waist tie, 35.4inchx27.2inchhelp to fit most body size and provide bigger coverage and protection
- Spacious 3 separately front pocket is designed for tools or phones
- Suitable for restaurant, home kitchen and garden commercial use
- 100% Spun polyester with cold water repellent finish, normal droplets of water or liquids can roll off(NOT suitable for HOT & too much water)
- Durable and easy care, machine-washable, tumble dry on low, resist wrinkles and shrinkage, need no ironing
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1, Adjustable buckle: can be used to adjust the length of the neck strap. 2, Extra long waist strings can be tied easily around to the front. 3, 35.4 inchx27.2 inch help to fit most body size and provide bigger coverage and protection. 4, Waterproof: water resistant finished, droplets of water or liquids can roll off from the apron. Suitable for normal use, NOT suitable for fish man or butcher. Note: The level of waterproof is for normal use, if you have high demand of waterproof, please don't place order. Addtional: If you want your logo or your idea printed in these apron, please click https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y1CT15S to find the customize apron.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The apron did, however, melt when touched accidentally with a hot iron, but other wise it served its purpose well.
I purchased this for home kitchen duty. It has been 2 years and the fabric looks like new even though I use it every week. I wash it every month. I cook 4 days a week. It's a good buy.
1) Great price.
2) Good medium-weight material.
3) Relatively durable.
4) Bright color.
1) Can be thin for some people.
2) I would like a etter way to tie the strands.