Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on October 29, 2016
I had just received a new pair of lovely, dark green, lace up boots (not hiking boots) that I love, but the laces were brown.........hmmmm. I did not like the contrast and it made the boots look too casual. So I went online - never really expecting to find what I was looking for - dark green BOOT laces.
I was sure I could find short laces for athletic shoes in colors, but boot laces? Anyway, found your website really easily and saw you offered 72" long laces in emerald green! Was I excited or what? To make an already long story a bit shorter, when they arrived they were the perfect color too. Love your product!
review image
on April 9, 2017
Good shoe laces. The darn things wouldn't fit through the eyes on my boots, but are still good quality. I gave 4 stars because some of the metal crimps on the end of the laces need me to pinch them down with a pair of pliers. Doesn't affect the quality or function much, but I still feel like I shouldn't have to maintenance the end of my brand new laces.
on January 30, 2017
Although these laces look like they would last for an eternity, unfortunately the boots they were destined for were not (read other review.) I had to significantly modify / damage the tips of the laces to try to get them to go through the metallic eyelets on the pair of Keen boots I had put them on. Even after crushing the metal tip I still could not get them to work... Also, it is very difficult to keep them cinched up and always required double knots to keep tied.

All--in-all, rugged product but poor in application.
on June 22, 2013
Despite what some other reviewers have said about these laces coming untied easily, I knot them three times and then tuck the remaining lace ends into the top of my shoe or I tie the remaining around my ankle. I do take this precaution because these laces are very smooth and would probably come untied easily with just one or two knots, but this same thing happens with cheapy laces i have for my cheap work shoes, and even for the good leather laces I have for my good (but worn) work shoes. I would rather have strong laces that wont break, like these ones, than cheap laces. I want to avoid leather if possible because thats just one more reason for companies to butcher an animal, if I buy leather. So these laces seem like the alternative for me.
on January 14, 2018
Best boot laces ever, how many boots have chew proof metal end on he leaves? Nobody except these! I happily replaced them in my underarmor multicam boots. Besides this late 90s issue speedlace laces, these are almost on par with durability.
on January 28, 2018
these are the worst laces ever. The ends have some kind of metal tip that isn't fully closed and will not fit through the eyelet of my husbands boots. I even tried pressing them closed tighter with plyers which didn't help and I tried taking the metal off completely and still couldn't fit it through the eyelet without pulling it through with plyers so I just gave up and used other laces.
on March 30, 2017
Excellent laces! I bought mine to replace the flimsy leather lacing used to bind the sides of my motorcycle vest. This paracord is tough as nails and now I feel confident that if I go down riding the bike that my vest will not be coming apart at the side seems.
Amazing product! Plus supporting an American Veteran, you can't go wrong with that combo!
Thanks, and God bless our Veterans and the United States of America!
review image
on January 29, 2018
Sorry to say, but the material wouldn't hold a knot,had to stop in tracks to retire.Very combursom.
on April 20, 2015
Very nice paracord laces!, I did note that the metal binding at the ends of the laces was slightly large and a little soft... I used these with a pair of Bates Annabons which are notorious for tight little eyelets. With the use of needle nose pliers I was able to fully thread the boots and am pleased with the result...
on December 28, 2012
I got this and the 54" version .. both are excellent material - but they completely botched the clasping (the ends of the laces). They are so poorly clamped that they don't fit through the holes on half my boots - making this product fairly unusable. I've posted a picture. Shame - would have been good.
22 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.