|Item Weight||1.6 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||6.2 x 4.7 x 3.4 inches|
|Item model number||SH04|
|Batteries||Lithium Metal batteries required.|
Swift Hitch SH04 Wireless Battery Backup Camera System for Trailer Hitch Up, RV Rear View via WiFi Link and Monitoring on iPhone/iPad or Android Devices
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- View and HEAR what camera captured in your smart phone / tablet up to 100 feet with line of sight. No static image caused by interference. No dimmed screen under sunlight plus more choice of screen size of your smart devices.
- No need of Internet access or data plan by linking smart device DIRECTLY to a camera created WiFi hot spot when you backup, hitch up, rear view or anywhere a quick “third eye” is needed.
- Truly wireless portable design and water resistant housing allow camera easy to use in outdoor applications for RV, Travel Trailer, Horse Trailer, SUV, Trucks, Camper, Snow Plow or Ag/Farm machine.
- Included smart phone/ tablet magnet holder allow you to view camera with hands free. Product is well designed as trailer cameras, wifi trailer backup camera, wireless hitch camera and rv wifi wireless backup camera.
- Support being powered or charged by vehicle 5V DC adapter or 12V DC battery source and can send alert when camera battery runs low. Allow user to receive calls and text messages while viewing the camera. Mirror / Flip images /Guideline/Build-in microphone to assist backing up large and long vehicle . One FULL Year Warranty, USA tech phone support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Swift Hitch SH04 Wireless Backup Camera System for Trailer Hitch Up, RV Rear View, Ag Machine
In 2006, Swift Hitch originated the wireless trailer hitch up camera that has assisted thousands of customers to hitch up quickly and easily.
Keeping pace with advancements in technology, Swift Hitch has developed the SH04, a multipurpose WiFi camera that transmits directly
to a Smart Phone/Tablet.
The SH04 is MORE THAN A HITCH UP CAMERA, it can be used for a myriad of applications, including: RV & Trailer owners, Ag & Farm machine
owners,barn watching, warehouse & store watching, and even home security. The SH04 can be that third eye whenever you need it,
wherever you have your Smart Phone or Tablet.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Download Swift WiFi Cam APP. (FREE)
- Link Your Smart Phone/Tablet WiFi to SH04 Camera.
- View the SH04 Camera in Smart Phone/Tablet APP.
- Mount the SH04 Camera where you want.
- Hitch-Up, Back-Up, Monitor and Much More!
SH04 WiFi Camera Features:
- Links and views DIRECTLY on Smart Phone / Tablet WITHOUT the need of Internet access or data plan.
- No dimmed screen under sunlight plus more choice of screen size.
- Capable of linking with multiple smart phones/pads at one time.
- Battery powered, up to 5 hours working time per full charging.
- Sleek and water resistant housing can support outdoor and indoor application well.
- Support dual power source 5V DC or 12V DC. (Fits for wall adapter and vehicle battery source)
- Magnetic base for easy attaching the camera. (Magnetic force is 7 pounds)
- Easily switched between STA mode and AP mode to fit into different working environment.
- Camera view angle is 65 degree.
- Image might have lag if viewed from long distance.
SH04 APP and Accessory Features:
- Takes snapshots or video clips of the camera and can share them with your friends.
- Mirror / Flip image and video function to assist your better back up view field.
- Onscreen guidelines available for backing-up view.
- Support email alarm and can push notification to your phone once image motion is detected.(STA mode)
- Support remote turn on/off night vision.
- Display alert when camera battery runs low.
- Continue to receive calls and text messages while in SH04 camera mode.
- Support image time stamp on image snapshots.
- Is compatible with GoPro mounting kits for installing camera anywhere
- Include 9 foot extension power cable for hard-wiring 12v DC
- Include magnetic smart Phone / Tablet holder for easy mounting Phone / Tablet on dashboard
SH04 WiFi Camera Fits for Following Applications
RV and Trailer Application
Horse Trailer Application
Seller Warranty Description1 Year Warranty
Top customer reviews
Not only function as a backup camera for me, but also as a monitor to keep eyes on my garage door. It is quite often when I were away from home, I wondered whether I had closed my garage door? I had to either drive back or bother my neighbor for help on checking it. With this yellow camera sitting in the garage, I can leave home with peace in mind. Same thing at the night time, I can check if my garage door is closed or not in my bed.
Overall, I like this little yellow camera very much. It is easy to use and can be used in multiple circumstances. I give it 5 stars!
You can also use it as a surveilence camera to monitor your home as long as you have internet connection. Very easy to switch between backup camera mode to survillence camera mode.
Here are pics showing you RV into our very tight storage spot. Love the camera, it helped us done decent job!
It comes off as a quality product. The well protected packaging reveals a camera that is smaller than I expected. Build quality is excellent all around, with tight seams and no noticeable gaps. The metal housing has a reassuring weight to it, and the rubber plugs and buttons on the back seem to provide some ingress protection, if it is to be mounted outside. Several mounting options are provided, including a magnetic base and fixed screws. The base also has a tight ball-and-socket joint to adjust viewing angle, which seems to be able to keep the camera in position even with normal car vibrations. That being said, it would've been nice to see a screw for permanently tightening the joint as an added measure of security. Overall, excellent physical hardware. No complaints.
The electronics package of the camera is fairly standard. The sensor seems to be VGA resolution, which dynamically adjusts with your connection speed (current resolution can be viewed from the app.) Image quality is sufficient for the purpose, and colors seem to be accurate in daylight. A good feature is the night-vision mode, which uses a ring of IR LEDs to illuminate subjects at night. From what I can tell, this feature works well and allows for good viewing even in complete black. A nice bonus would be automatic toggling of night vision mode, based on the camera's light reporting. As of now, night-vision has to be turned on manually. While an easy task, automatic would make the process much more seamless.
Other provided niceties include several ways of powering the camera, such as dual voltage input (5/12V,) as well as a built in rechargeable battery. I haven't had time to test battery life, as the camera has been used hardwired. Multiple Wifi operation modes (explained later) allow greater flexibility. The ability to add an extension antenna through a standard 1/4" interface is very nice.
The app is available for both iOS and Android phones, with seemingly little differentiation. The below review will center on Android. Setup according to the manual is straightforward. The ability to operate in 2 modes, denoted AP and STA by the manual, is important for many applications. It allows for the camera to either connect directly with a phone, or through local network infrastructure. The latter thus makes it a useful device for security monitoring, as your phone can be connected to a local network allowing you to use it as needed, and also log into the camera, much like many IP cameras available. Furthermore, if your vehicle has a built-in WiFi hotspot or a portable wireless AP, this fvfeature allows your phone to access the internet while viewing the camera.
The software interface is spare, but generally easy to use. Setup is easy, and digging deeper into the settings menu allows for an impressive range of customization, especially of the IP configuration of the camera itself. Imaging can also be controlled from the viewing screen, with user adjustable parameters such as hue, contrast, and saturation.
Overall, the app is functional and allows for significant customization. I haven't run into any major stability issues or crashes, but will update this review and contact the dev if it happens.
The SwiftHitch backup camera is a flexible device. a combination of good build quality, useful features, and decent software make it a useful device to keep around in a vehicle or in your home. Some future software updates could make an already good device even better.
It is well switchover between WIFI mode to pick up the App or network signals worthy of money to meet my expectation. .
I used on my trailer, SUV, garage door even monitoring for soliciting visitors who knock on your door.