SHANGRI-LA Multi-functional Tactical Messenger Bag Tactical Range Bag Camera Bag Assault Gear Sling Pack Shoulder Backpack MOLLE Modular Deployment Gun Holsters Cases Bags for Hunting Fishing Shooting
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ※Strong and Multi-functional -- Nylon 1000D. Equipped with a comfortable shoulder and waist strap and a rear padded island that conforms to the body, this spacious everyday carry is a great work bag & diaper bag & short-excursion bag & Shoulder Bag & Tactical Messenger Bag & Camera Bag & Range Bag & Electronics EDC Bag, also can be used for the CCW
- ※Versatile Organization -- Roomy main drawstring-closed compartment provides generous and secure storage space for your gear; Front pocket for quick access; interior pocket for convenient, separated storage; concealed back pocket with zipper closure; Fully adjustable, padded, and ergonomic shoulder strap for comfortable carrying
- ※Easy and Convenient Operation -- The long thin pouch on the top lid of the main compartment is particularly useful for stuff you want to get at quickly without having to open the main compartment and the compartment just underneath is great for dropping in a passport of other paperwork - itinerary if you are in a hurry
- ※Enough Space -- The MOST IMPORTANT thing is you can always reach for anything with one hand without having to take the bag off. There is always some extra room for those days when you gotta carry something extra.
- ※Money Guaranteed -- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED with 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SHANGRI-LA NEW Super-sized Tactical Shoulder Bag.
The single most durable, reliable, and functional piece of daily carry equipment you can have.
More separate parts to put things in than you could want and infinitely versatile and changeable with the vast array of additions you can put in it.
There is always some extra room for those days when you gotta carry something extra.
The waist strap comes in handy when you don't want the bag shifting if you need to run or bend over.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here is the full review. I had originally rated the bag with 2 stars because I had a problem when I first received the bag. The first design of this bag utilized an inferior product for the liner and for the waterproof closure on the main compartment. I had problems with it and I have seen several other reviewers here that have apparently had the same problem that I did. I also had problems reaching the Shangri-La Customer Service department. I returned the first bag that I purchased and replaced it with a Maxpedition Jumbo that was much more expensive. Since then, everything has changed.
I received an email from Leon, the Shangri-La Customer Service Manager, who was very concerned about my problems. He asked what kind of problems I had experienced and if there was anything they could do to help me be more satisfied with their product. I explained what had happened and he let me know that they had realized quickly that there was a problem with the material that was being used and had replaced it with a much better quality material. Leon shipped me a new bag to evaluate and when I received a new one with the new liner in it...wow! It was a vastly superior material and the problem had been eliminated. In order to be willing to "re-review" the bag, I wanted to be sure that the problem would not be repeated with the new material and I tried to pull it apart, with far more force than actually using the bag would ever apply, and make the liner separate from the bag and was not able to do so. I can now wholeheartedly recommend this product and this company.
The bag design is great! It is very close in design to the Maxpedition Jumbo but it is better. I now have both bags and have been able to closely compare them. The overall appearance of the bag is very similar to the Maxpedition but the Shangri-La bag has much more room in it. I tried to pack the Maxpedition for an overnight hiking trip and after putting in a first aid kit, rain jacket, Hydro Flask water bottle (I very much recommend this water bottle) and a few other items, it was full. I have placed the same items in the Shangri-La bag and there is still a lot of room left. There are many features to the Shangri-La that I like a lot better than the Maxpedition as well. The interior details of the pockets on the Shangri-La are far superior and much more functional than the Maxpedition. The outside has several adjustable bungee cords on it that can be used to secure items and has molle attachment points in more locations than the Maxpedition. I really love this bag and look forward to many years of use.
I now would not hesitate to purchase anything from this company because I believe that their customer service department is dedicated to ensuring that their customers are completely satisfied and will work with the customer and do whatever it takes to ensure their complete and total satisfaction.
The bag is sturdy and well constructed. Stitching is solid, and all of the buckles, clips and cords are very robust. There are a great deal of pockets, so you won't have any trouble getting plenty of gear into this beauty. As I mentioned, the price is superb compared to its competitor, although I'm sure other off market brands would compete with them on price pretty well. There is a wide variety of molle webbing to attach additional gear and customize to your heart's content. I don't see many people that wouldn't be thrilled with this bag, except those of you like me--which brings me to my one and only complaint about the bag.
Concealed carry. This bag has velcro and molle straps EVERYWHERE except the one place you need it for concealed carry--on the inside. While there is molle webbing elsewhere inside, there is none where you need it for securing a firearm. Even worse, there is plenty of ROOM for the firearm, just no way to reliably secure it. As that was my primary purpose for the bag, I knocked off a star for the lack of features in this area. I made a faulty assumption that it would have it, and it didn't. Still, I'll make good use of the bag for other things. And for those of you not interested in concealed carry, consider this a 5-Star product
Also my ear protection. Has a few little pockets left for junk.