Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 15, 2017
I'm in love❤️ This was the out come
review image review image
0Comment| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 9, 2017
got this for my girlfriend to use as play makeup for my daughter. It def doesn’t look like my girlfriends super expensive makeup but who knows could be alright. She will surely tell me after their first makeup play date after christmas.
on March 21, 2016
very creamy and great pigmentation
review image
on March 9, 2017
I am so in love with this product. It was just as describe and came in time. I absolutely love this! I definitely recommend this to other. I bought to do my and my bridesmaids make-up for the wedding. I will most likely order more thing from this company !!!
on December 6, 2017
Good all around makeup kit. I bought this for my teenager and she loves it. A great variety of colors and shades.
on February 7, 2017
I love this pallette. The pigment is amazing. The eyeshadow lasts all day and is extremely beautiful. I will be using Shany from now on.
on December 24, 2013
The huge variety of colors is great but we got this as a gift for someone, and when they opened it, one of the hinges was broken. The makeup itself was intact.
on July 4, 2017
Love this product... it covered everything.. portable.. going to order 2 more to give as a gift for my cousins
on July 17, 2017
Bought for the wife and kids. They love it. Lots of bright colors.
on May 28, 2017
I am new to make up and this is the best set to try when watching YouTube videos. This is a must have.