Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 777 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 964 reviews
on December 12, 2013
I started taking a chance with this line and it's excellent! The colors is so vibrant! The price right as you get your moneys worth once you make an investment.
on July 3, 2017
Bought this as a gift for my young cousin and she loved it. It is a complete set of everything you need in a sleek package. Great for traveling or for use at home. I like that there is a mirror with eyeshadows, lip colors, blush, and all the applicators included. I saw other reviews that complained their package was broken when they received theirs, so I checked mine before I gave the gift to double check and it was in excellent mint condition.
on July 7, 2017
Not bad. The top layer is less pigmented than the round second layer but wow, those little guys (and I do mean little) are really soft and pigmented.
The pictures make them look a lot bigger than they are. That was the first disappointment. The second disappointment was the fact that ALL these colors are shimmery and can only be used w/ matte bases. Other palettes that have a variety of shimmer and matte are far more practical than this.
on April 26, 2017
This package arrived packed perfectly it is really really nice I got this for my daughter who is experimenting with makeup at the current time and it had so many selections and colors ant it really really nice beginners kit for young lady
on July 17, 2017
I bought this set as "play" makeup for my daughter. I opened the package to make sure nothing was broken or astray in shipping. Upon opening I was surprised at how vibrant the colors were and now I am going to play "makeup" a lot with my kid. I love it enough to keep it for myself :)
on July 22, 2016
It was really really good product, infact one of the product quality vise even that i can recomend to my friends and relatives to go for.

I personally apply and check the material its outclass. And the case itself beautifuly and handy to carry.

Overall good experience, i will try to check and to buy other products from the same brand as it was my first experiencs.

on August 9, 2017
The case is very cheap plastic. The brushes get caught under the slide tray. The inside trays have already broken and it won't stay together. The clam close feature has no claps to hold it together so they will fall open if you pick up one side. Just very cheap product, very cheap design and not worth the cost.
on February 9, 2017
Not exactly sure about quality bc I got this as a gift for someone-birthday gift for one of my daughter's friends. I'm assuming she liked it.

My father did order a different make up set by Shanty for my daughter to play with and use for her up coming play-that one had issues-if I can remember correctly, the lipsticks were all messed up n some of the eye shadows were cracked or looked like they were used-and we had just opened it for Christmas! Amazon was super about it n gave us a credit. Sorry to say I threw it away bc I didn't want my daughter using something that potentially was used by someone else. Anyway, I think my daughter's friend liked the makeup kit since she loves make up.
on June 6, 2016
I am so pleased with this purchase and can't believe the quality and variety that I received for the price. My daughter dances competitively so we were in for a treat when we realized that every color that she would ever need is in this 1 square box...and it's easy to travel with in her dance duffle bag. The extra bonus is the lip gloss and blush! Very satisfied and I plan to show this off to the other dance moms who I'm sure will want to purchase also. Glad that I saw the video where it was displayed/featured on Amazon!! LOVE IT!!
on June 13, 2017
the casing is nice, delivery was on time and very good product