Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on August 15, 2017
I'm in love❤️ This was the out come
review imagereview image
22 comments| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 21, 2016
very creamy and great pigmentation
review image
0Comment| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 12, 2016
This is perfect! My daughter decided she wanted a lot of makeup for Christmas. She had so many different items picked out. I found this & was so happy because it's all in one. Pretty much everything she wanted. And such a great price! This came packaged really nicely and shipping was fast. Overall perfection. Many pictures to look at. :)
0Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 24, 2017
For what it is, it's really great! I got it for my niece and she LOVES it! She gets to play with endless colors! I'm a makeup snob. For me they're it's fine if I didn't have my makeup, but in my opinion it's great for beginners, ppl on a budget, teenagers, etc. The selection is crazy though! Definitely worth the money!
on April 8, 2017
Oh very nice I love the compact size . The colors wonderfully organized. Thank you so so very much.
review imagereview imagereview image
on May 3, 2017
I love the colors!
The three blushes arrived chipped and messy in the kit.
The applicator sponges are all covered with blush and I won't be able to use them for eye shadow.
review image
on May 12, 2017
😊😊😊😊
review imagereview image
on December 14, 2017
Wow, this is an amazing array of makeup that can fit any event and any look you are going for. You will find that the multiple colors are all different and can match any outfit you are hoping to wear. And if you need blush, then look no further, as blush is also included! The case is small and compact, which is perfect to save on space. It's lightweight and easy to carry around from place to place. I'm not a makeup artist by any measure, but I do enjoy making myself up and looking pretty for events I attend as a professional photographer. This totally has it all! I'm so glad I found and purchased this makeup kit!
on February 7, 2017
My GF LOVES all the SHANY stuff I've bought her. Being a newer company, they're not charging the premium brand prices but the quality is definitely delivering! I'm a fan because my GF is. She's happy = I'm happy.
on October 14, 2014
Purchased for personal use, but this would make a great gift for someone starting their makeup collection. Has so many colors to choose from. Not as pigmented as my MAC and pro line colors, but with a dab of water mixed in goes on like liquid with a stronger, more saturated hue. Great for on the go. We use it on photo shoots. Has made for a great learning tool for my daughter, especially for the eyes and for the low cost, I don't care if it gets messed up. Includes brushes which is a big help - one less thing to purchase. Easy to take with you to touch up just about any color. Arrived perfectly in bubble wrap, all colors in their tray.