Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 783 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 973 reviews
on July 17, 2017
I bought this set as "play" makeup for my daughter. I opened the package to make sure nothing was broken or astray in shipping. Upon opening I was surprised at how vibrant the colors were and now I am going to play "makeup" a lot with my kid. I love it enough to keep it for myself :)
on July 22, 2016
It was really really good product, infact one of the product quality vise even that i can recomend to my friends and relatives to go for.

I personally apply and check the material its outclass. And the case itself beautifuly and handy to carry.

Overall good experience, i will try to check and to buy other products from the same brand as it was my first experiencs.

on August 9, 2017
The case is very cheap plastic. The brushes get caught under the slide tray. The inside trays have already broken and it won't stay together. The clam close feature has no claps to hold it together so they will fall open if you pick up one side. Just very cheap product, very cheap design and not worth the cost.
on February 9, 2017
Not exactly sure about quality bc I got this as a gift for someone-birthday gift for one of my daughter's friends. I'm assuming she liked it.

My father did order a different make up set by Shanty for my daughter to play with and use for her up coming play-that one had issues-if I can remember correctly, the lipsticks were all messed up n some of the eye shadows were cracked or looked like they were used-and we had just opened it for Christmas! Amazon was super about it n gave us a credit. Sorry to say I threw it away bc I didn't want my daughter using something that potentially was used by someone else. Anyway, I think my daughter's friend liked the makeup kit since she loves make up.
on June 6, 2016
I am so pleased with this purchase and can't believe the quality and variety that I received for the price. My daughter dances competitively so we were in for a treat when we realized that every color that she would ever need is in this 1 square box...and it's easy to travel with in her dance duffle bag. The extra bonus is the lip gloss and blush! Very satisfied and I plan to show this off to the other dance moms who I'm sure will want to purchase also. Glad that I saw the video where it was displayed/featured on Amazon!! LOVE IT!!
on June 13, 2017
the casing is nice, delivery was on time and very good product
on August 9, 2017
I got this as a present for my friend who likes doing just play makeup, you know like paintings on your face. She loved it. There are so many colors of eye shadows, as shown, a few glosses and a couple blushes. It is a good gift but wouldn't recommend for going out use because the fairly cheap quality of the shadows. One star down because of the case. It is only held together by magnets- which were kind of weak, and two handles that were just woven strings. Could've been better there. Would recommend for the kids in your life that like messing with makeup.
on July 2, 2017
Bought this for my wife for mother's day and she loves it!
on April 4, 2017
I love this kit its so beautiful for a gift i bought this for a friend wedding one thing i didn't like about it that all the sades are shimmer other than that its wonderful
on May 8, 2017
This was a gift purchase for a friend and she loved it. Says it compares nicely to some of her higher brand make up. I'm not an enthusiast by any means but she loves it!