Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 741 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 923 reviews
on March 21, 2016
very creamy and great pigmentation
review image
on June 24, 2016
I saw this online and thought, "How Cute!" and ordered from Shany via Amazon. It arrived in 2 days in perfect condition. My kit was protected with styrofoam and was boxed nicely. The #1 reason I purchase was to have this for travel, but I have been keeping on my vanity and use it everyday. There is a huge selection of colors as far as shadows go...all are shimmery, there are no mattes. I would have liked a few matte shadows, but the shimmer is not to"disco/clubby" for day. The color payoff is good, with nice pigment load. The blushes are nice, not shimmery, and I find myself using a big Kabuki brush to swirl them all together for a pretty look. I'd suggest buying a good brush kit offered on Amazon because it will make all your applications flawless. I am not a big gloss fan, but these are pretty, I use them over a more stable lipstick. A swipe of mascara and you are ready to go! This makeup lasts all through a workday, with a lipstick touchup for dinner. Nice kit!
on December 12, 2016
This is perfect! My daughter decided she wanted a lot of makeup for Christmas. She had so many different items picked out. I found this & was so happy because it's all in one. Pretty much everything she wanted. And such a great price! This came packaged really nicely and shipping was fast. Overall perfection. Many pictures to look at. :)
on April 12, 2016
Great packaging! Perfect gift!
review image review image review image review image review image
on December 12, 2013
I started taking a chance with this line and it's excellent! The colors is so vibrant! The price right as you get your moneys worth once you make an investment.
on March 22, 2017
The make-up is of good quality.The eye-shadows are great. They blend well & show up nicely. It's a great variety of colors. My only negative issue is the packaging. Several of the eye-shadow pans aren't glued in as tightly as they should be. Often times, when I open & close them, they fall out, causing the eye-shadow to break or become contaminated.
on July 9, 2016
Absolutely love this make up set, comes with so many different eye shadows and also a set of glittery eyeshadow, blush and some make up brushes, there's so many different colors to choose from so no matter what you are wearing you will find something to go with your outfits, love the case that their all in and it also has sliding trays, seller is super fast at getting item to you and came packaged very well and there was not even one eyeshadow that was broken, I received a discount in exchange for my honest opinion, I woukd recommend this to anyone.
review image
on May 24, 2017
For what it is, it's really great! I got it for my niece and she LOVES it! She gets to play with endless colors! I'm a makeup snob. For me they're it's fine if I didn't have my makeup, but in my opinion it's great for beginners, ppl on a budget, teenagers, etc. The selection is crazy though! Definitely worth the money!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 17, 2017
I like the large variety of colors of this makeup set, however the fact that the box does not stay closed (and appears not to be designed to stay closed) was a deal breaker for me.
on April 26, 2017
This package arrived packed perfectly it is really really nice I got this for my daughter who is experimenting with makeup at the current time and it had so many selections and colors ant it really really nice beginners kit for young lady