BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 17, 2017
This is a fun little palette & I love the color variety in the eye shadows. There are several colors applied with my eye shadow brush (eye shadow wands don't work well for wrinkly eyelids like mine!) that are so light you can barely see them, if at all! My trick is to scrape up a bit of powder with my tweezers, and mix it with some Nyx Multitasking Medium, it makes a world of difference!

I promptly tossed the blush and lip brushes, they were pretty crappy. You can run to the drugstore and spend no more than a couple of dollars for some softer brushes.

I love that there are 4 shades of blush, the colors don't quite suit me, but I've never been one to wear blush anyway. They are very pigmented and would work well to use for an eye shadow. (you could totally do Elvira with this palette!)

The lip glosses have a nice variety of colors, but they are a bit sticky for my preferences, so I'll leave those for my kiddo to use.

You can't beat the price for what you get. I can jazz up my look with the wide variety of shadow colors, and I'm not worried about my kid using up an expensive palette playing dress up.
on November 28, 2015
First off the picture is NOT accurate to what I actually received. The second part on the bottom is completely different. I still REALLY REALLY like this product. Planned originally to give it to my 7 year old for Christmas but I'm keeping it for myself and reordering.
on October 1, 2017
I bought this as a birthday gift for my 8 year old daughter as she likes to play dress up with her little friends and would beg to use my makeup. If you know the prices of Nars and Mac, you’ll understand why I needed to get her her own set to keep her from using mine. The quality of the makeup in this set surprised me, it is all quite nice. I did read some reviews saying their product was different than the picture and that theirs had powder in place of where the lipgloss/lipsticks should be. So I wanted to leave my review to say, our kit came exactly like the picture, with the lipgloss/lipstick area.
on August 18, 2017
I'm always hesitant to buy inexpensive make up because seriously how well will it hold up?
This product however has exceeded my expectations. My favorite to use currently is the blush section because there are four choices to use or even to blend and it stays on all day if I wear a base of foundation. I tend to have sensitive skin and get either acne or a rash with some products but I have had no skin issues using this makeup.
on October 16, 2013
Our daughter has just hit the makeup age and as much as I didn't want to allow her to use this stuff, I had to buy her it. I being Stepdad don't always agree with things when it comes to our daughter. But my wife is right shes growing up and this makeup kit made her so happy. Plus its hilarious to see what they do to their face as they learn lol =)
on July 13, 2017
I love the authentic colors and design! This product is very light and easy to use. It has beautiful eye shadows, blush, and much more. The colors are fragrant and diverse. Anyone's skin will love the feeling and texture of this product. I would recommend this to family and friends!

Pros:
-light weight
-many beautiful colors to choose from
-eloquently designed
-easy to use

Cons:
-none
on March 1, 2016
This set was bought for my eight-year-old daughter who loves make up. She has had a lot of fun with this set. I am happy with the variety of colors and it should last a long time. It did include one eyeshadow application wand. The case is somewhat hard to open. And the actual make up palette looks as if there could maybe be another layer underneath, but I think it is just a poor job of gluing down the make up palette. Overall I am very happy and would recommend this for someone else who has a young daughter who loves to experiment with makeup.
review image
on September 20, 2017
I bought this for my 11 year old daughter for her birthday. She is just starting out with makeup and this is a nice set with a lot of color options for her to practice with. The lid for the eye shadow is really hard to get open but hopefully it gets easier with use. The bottom slides open easily. She likes the various lip and blush colors. Overall, I think this is a great set. Good pigment, many options. Not just for kids... I'd like to use this one as well.
on September 1, 2016
Got this as a gift for my daughter. The case is nice, the variety is good and it's high quality makeup. Very pleased.
on December 4, 2015
Not as pictured, but is as described. I looked at the picture and not the title when I ordered. There is no lip gloss. Instead there is powder. Not a big deal, but they should show the accurate product that matches the description. It is a Christmas gift for my daughter, so I will update on the quality of the product itself later. Also I got it for $13.95 not $25. I may not have purchased it at the higher price.