Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SHANY Glamour Girl Makeup Kit - 48 Eyeshadow / 4 Blush /2 Powder
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School

on April 12, 2012
i got this for my 12th birthday and it is awesome! exactly as shown in the picture! AND you only need a little bit and it turns out perfect! i didnt realize that it didnt come with something to put your blush on with but its ok :)
on November 2, 2015
I purchased this for my 12 year old sister's birthday!

My little sister is very into make up & with her getting older I wanted to get her a set that I knew would be good. I own some Shany products myself, & I have never been disappointed by anything they have released (gel eye liner, eye shadows, lip sticks). I chose this particular kit because it is smaller, but has a variety of eye shadows, as well as a few blushes & face powders. Shany produces good quality cosmetics at an affordable price & I feel like this is the perfect set for a young girl (or someone traveling). The eye shadows & blushes have nice pigmentation, unlike other inexpensive alternatives, you don't have apply gobs of these cosmetics to get the color you are hoping to achieve. The colors that come in this particular set are very beautiful & vibrant, which I love. Also, these eye shadows are very easy to blend, you don't have to worry about having a harsh line because they are so overwhelmingly easy to work with.

Overall, I love Shany products, that's why I chose to purchase from them for this gift. This is an excellent product, & well worth the price.
on October 16, 2013
Our daughter has just hit the makeup age and as much as I didn't want to allow her to use this stuff, I had to buy her it. I being Stepdad don't always agree with things when it comes to our daughter. But my wife is right shes growing up and this makeup kit made her so happy. Plus its hilarious to see what they do to their face as they learn lol =)
on December 6, 2012
Works nicely, is very portable, and can fit into a larger purse.
It includes all the things I need to "put on my face" while on a trip or in a hurry.
For the price, it works nicely, and the makeup goes on nicely. Nice selection of colors too.
on January 14, 2013
THIS KIT IS GREAT FOR KIDS WHO LOVE TO DRESS UP. THERE IS A NICE ASSORTMENT OF BLUSHERS EYESHADOWS AND LIP GLOSSES TO CHOOSE FROM. iT ALSO COMES OFF EASILY.
on January 17, 2013
I purchased this for a Christmas Tree Angel gift for a 12 year old girl in a home for abused women and children. At the top of her Christmas "Santa" list was a make-up kit. I also bought mood lipsticks to go with it. I hope she liked them both!
VINE VOICEon December 13, 2012
Bought this for an 11 year old for Christmas. It just came and it is outstanding. Not for the grown up. It has lots of wild colors but perfect for what we wanted. Worth the price
on January 14, 2016
I purchased two of these as Christmas gifts for my 11 & 12 year old. I've purchased SHANY products in the past and have never been disappointed with the size or quality. My girls are still at the age where they are learning how to apply makeup properly so for the price and variety it is a great kit! The colors are very vibrant and apply easily! I would recommend this to anyone having young girls just starting out!
on November 28, 2015
First off the picture is NOT accurate to what I actually received. The second part on the bottom is completely different. I still REALLY REALLY like this product. Planned originally to give it to my 7 year old for Christmas but I'm keeping it for myself and reordering.
on March 1, 2016
This set was bought for my eight-year-old daughter who loves make up. She has had a lot of fun with this set. I am happy with the variety of colors and it should last a long time. It did include one eyeshadow application wand. The case is somewhat hard to open. And the actual make up palette looks as if there could maybe be another layer underneath, but I think it is just a poor job of gluing down the make up palette. Overall I am very happy and would recommend this for someone else who has a young daughter who loves to experiment with makeup.