Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on February 21, 2017
I bought this for my boyfriend's 14 year old sister for Christmas. I have never heard of this brand before but decided I'd give it a shot. She wanted "name brand" and I figured this was it. It's so nice, she almost didn't get this! I felt it was too nice for a girl her age, lol. It came in it's own special box, and had foam peanut sheet type deal on the top of kit once removed from the box to prevent fingerprints a stuff. A really nice kit, I would recommed this product.
*3-21-17 Update*
I asked my boyfriend's sister how she liked the make-up, turns out mom is using the make-up too! Sister and mom both said that you will need to use different make-up brushes, not what's included. Mom uses finger and loves results! They're both very happy with this product overall!
This is a fun little palette & I love the color variety in the eye shadows. There are several colors applied with my eye shadow brush (eye shadow wands don't work well for wrinkly eyelids like mine!) that are so light you can barely see them, if at all! My trick is to scrape up a bit of powder with my tweezers, and mix it with some Nyx Multitasking Medium, it makes a world of difference!

I promptly tossed the blush and lip brushes, they were pretty crappy. You can run to the drugstore and spend no more than a couple of dollars for some softer brushes.

I love that there are 4 shades of blush, the colors don't quite suit me, but I've never been one to wear blush anyway. They are very pigmented and would work well to use for an eye shadow. (you could totally do Elvira with this palette!)

The lip glosses have a nice variety of colors, but they are a bit sticky for my preferences, so I'll leave those for my kiddo to use.

You can't beat the price for what you get. I can jazz up my look with the wide variety of shadow colors, and I'm not worried about my kid using up an expensive palette playing dress up.
on December 1, 2017
This is my first real makeup kit, and I love it so far. However, there's a few things I do not like:

1. Its hard to open. When it comes out the packaging, its pretty much sealed. It takes much more force to pry it open then I like. When you do open it, the brushes fly all over the place.
2. The brushes are very small. I did end up buying separate brushes, but these native brushes are too small for my big hands.
3. The bottom try is hard to open. I felt like i will end up breaking this box as much force as you use to get the tray to open.

I give this box 4 stars because of the quality of the makeup but leave off 1 star because of the difficulty to open the box.
on November 2, 2017
I had gotten a couple of makeup kits for the nieces for a tea party and got this one for one of the older ones. Honestly I am a little jealous myself. The packaging makes the product look far more expensive than what I paid and the drawer is not to weak like the ones I had bought before. It is really something that can put up with some regular use and the lid shuts tight. While I have no idea how deep the different trays of product are they look to be about the same as eyeshadow that you would by in the store makeup aisle. I personally will not be using the product so I cannot attest to the quality but I can say the makeup doesn't stink (like some do) and I already had to hide it from the girls until our tea party date!
on November 28, 2015
First off the picture is NOT accurate to what I actually received. The second part on the bottom is completely different. I still REALLY REALLY like this product. Planned originally to give it to my 7 year old for Christmas but I'm keeping it for myself and reordering.
on December 6, 2017
pros:
-very pigmented (blush and shadow)
-gloss isn't too sticky
-abundance of colours to choose from
-cheap
-no unpleasant odor (just smells like eyeshadow, if that's a distinctive smell to you)
-compact packaging
-mostly organised (in terms of colours, colours that look good are near each other, rather than groups by colour)
-high quality brushes

cons:
-i dislike the design of the lid
-i find it the mirror is in an uncomfortable spot (next to the blushes and above the glosses so your brushes fall out if you tilt it so its vertical)
-the rectangles filled with shadow are about a millimeter in height (very forgivable for the price)

i highly recommend it, not for children, it'd hurt to look at being ruined with such quality
review imagereview image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 18, 2017
I'm always hesitant to buy inexpensive make up because seriously how well will it hold up?
This product however has exceeded my expectations. My favorite to use currently is the blush section because there are four choices to use or even to blend and it stays on all day if I wear a base of foundation. I tend to have sensitive skin and get either acne or a rash with some products but I have had no skin issues using this makeup.
on November 2, 2015
I purchased this for my 12 year old sister's birthday!

My little sister is very into make up & with her getting older I wanted to get her a set that I knew would be good. I own some Shany products myself, & I have never been disappointed by anything they have released (gel eye liner, eye shadows, lip sticks). I chose this particular kit because it is smaller, but has a variety of eye shadows, as well as a few blushes & face powders. Shany produces good quality cosmetics at an affordable price & I feel like this is the perfect set for a young girl (or someone traveling). The eye shadows & blushes have nice pigmentation, unlike other inexpensive alternatives, you don't have apply gobs of these cosmetics to get the color you are hoping to achieve. The colors that come in this particular set are very beautiful & vibrant, which I love. Also, these eye shadows are very easy to blend, you don't have to worry about having a harsh line because they are so overwhelmingly easy to work with.

Overall, I love Shany products, that's why I chose to purchase from them for this gift. This is an excellent product, & well worth the price.
review image
on March 1, 2016
This set was bought for my eight-year-old daughter who loves make up. She has had a lot of fun with this set. I am happy with the variety of colors and it should last a long time. It did include one eyeshadow application wand. The case is somewhat hard to open. And the actual make up palette looks as if there could maybe be another layer underneath, but I think it is just a poor job of gluing down the make up palette. Overall I am very happy and would recommend this for someone else who has a young daughter who loves to experiment with makeup.
review image
on January 6, 2015
I bought this for my 11 year old niece for Christmas. She just started wearing make-up for real. I wanted her to have something that way better quality then some of the costume make up she had worn when she was little. The reviews of this make up were good, and I even went off Amazon's site to read a little. The colors were very pretty, and the make up goes on well, and stays on. Now she is only 11, so she won't be wearing the red lipstick, but she will use the softer color eye shadows and the foundation was a perfect match. You really can't beat the price for someone who is just starting to experiment with make up. It comes in a cute box so she can just close it and put it in the drawer when she is finished.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.