Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 332 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 366 reviews
on November 2, 2015
I purchased this for my 12 year old sister's birthday!

My little sister is very into make up & with her getting older I wanted to get her a set that I knew would be good. I own some Shany products myself, & I have never been disappointed by anything they have released (gel eye liner, eye shadows, lip sticks). I chose this particular kit because it is smaller, but has a variety of eye shadows, as well as a few blushes & face powders. Shany produces good quality cosmetics at an affordable price & I feel like this is the perfect set for a young girl (or someone traveling). The eye shadows & blushes have nice pigmentation, unlike other inexpensive alternatives, you don't have apply gobs of these cosmetics to get the color you are hoping to achieve. The colors that come in this particular set are very beautiful & vibrant, which I love. Also, these eye shadows are very easy to blend, you don't have to worry about having a harsh line because they are so overwhelmingly easy to work with.

Overall, I love Shany products, that's why I chose to purchase from them for this gift. This is an excellent product, & well worth the price.
review image
on February 21, 2017
I bought this for my boyfriend's 14 year old sister for Christmas. I have never heard of this brand before but decided I'd give it a shot. She wanted "name brand" and I figured this was it. It's so nice, she almost didn't get this! I felt it was too nice for a girl her age, lol. It came in it's own special box, and had foam peanut sheet type deal on the top of kit once removed from the box to prevent fingerprints a stuff. A really nice kit, I would recommed this product.
*3-21-17 Update*
I asked my boyfriend's sister how she liked the make-up, turns out mom is using the make-up too! Sister and mom both said that you will need to use different make-up brushes, not what's included. Mom uses finger and loves results! They're both very happy with this product overall!
on November 28, 2015
First off the picture is NOT accurate to what I actually received. The second part on the bottom is completely different. I still REALLY REALLY like this product. Planned originally to give it to my 7 year old for Christmas but I'm keeping it for myself and reordering.
Maybe I am seeing the potential because I think this is a great set. The eye shadow colors are gorgeous and the lip glosses are great for blending and mixing. My only problem is the lid is difficult to open. Otherwise, this is a set that will be used often.
on July 13, 2017
I love the authentic colors and design! This product is very light and easy to use. It has beautiful eye shadows, blush, and much more. The colors are fragrant and diverse. Anyone's skin will love the feeling and texture of this product. I would recommend this to family and friends!

Pros:
-light weight
-many beautiful colors to choose from
-eloquently designed
-easy to use

Cons:
-none
on October 16, 2013
Our daughter has just hit the makeup age and as much as I didn't want to allow her to use this stuff, I had to buy her it. I being Stepdad don't always agree with things when it comes to our daughter. But my wife is right shes growing up and this makeup kit made her so happy. Plus its hilarious to see what they do to their face as they learn lol =)
on January 14, 2013
THIS KIT IS GREAT FOR KIDS WHO LOVE TO DRESS UP. THERE IS A NICE ASSORTMENT OF BLUSHERS EYESHADOWS AND LIP GLOSSES TO CHOOSE FROM. iT ALSO COMES OFF EASILY.
on March 1, 2016
This set was bought for my eight-year-old daughter who loves make up. She has had a lot of fun with this set. I am happy with the variety of colors and it should last a long time. It did include one eyeshadow application wand. The case is somewhat hard to open. And the actual make up palette looks as if there could maybe be another layer underneath, but I think it is just a poor job of gluing down the make up palette. Overall I am very happy and would recommend this for someone else who has a young daughter who loves to experiment with makeup.
review image
on September 1, 2016
Got this as a gift for my daughter. The case is nice, the variety is good and it's high quality makeup. Very pleased.
on December 8, 2014
makeup I received one of the items corners, and with stained glass. makeup all around the casing came to me with many stripes defects had not seemed to be a new article.