|Price:||$13.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.95 (13%)|
SHANY 2012 Nail Art Polish Stamp Manicure Image Plates set of 25pcs
- Sanded edges for easy handling and thin layer of protection on each plate
- Stainless steel image plates, light in weight, scratch resistance , 6 to 15 mark on each plate
- Assorted styles, Words, languages, seasons, Holiday designs, Marks, Cartoon and more.
- This new set comes with a FREE unique Black Storage Box and Nail Art Tutorials
- Don't forget to add the SHANY Brush & Nailart set to complete your DIY application
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Style Name: Manicure Image Plates Accessories
From the Manufacturer
25 assorted plates with patterns
Nail Art Image Plates
At a Glance:
- 25 plates with patterns, languages, seasons, animals, characters, holiday designs, etc.
- Scratch-resistant stainless steel image plates with 6 to 15 marks on each plate
- Sanded edges for easy handling; thin layer of protection on each plate
- Includes black storage box and nail art tutorials
Assorted Manicure Image Plates
With 6 to 15 Marks on Each Plate
SHANY Nail Art Polish Stamping Manicure Image Plates are an assortment of 25 image plates with cherry-picked styles including intricate patterns, faces, cartoon characters, animals, words, Japanese words, Chinese letters, shapes, holiday designs, seasons, and more. Don't forget to add the SHANY Brush & Nailart set to complete your DIY application (sold separately).
Designed by makeup professionals in the US, this product was not tested on animals. SHANY is a proud member of PETA.
What's in the Box:
- SHANY 2012 Nail Art Polish Stamp Manicure Image Plates set of 25pcs.
Each Plate Has its Own Protective Layer
Scratch-Resistant Plates in Reusable Storage Box
These lightweight plates are made of scratch-resistant stainless steel, and their edges are sanded for easy handling. Each plate of 6 to 15 images has its own protective layer. SHANY Nailart Polish Stamping plates come in a beautiful reusable holder/box. Please be sure to remove the thin layer before using the product.
For best results, use with the SHANY Actylic Brush and Nailart Set.
- Designed in U.S.A.
- Member of PETA
- High Quality Products
- SHANY is committed to providing you with high quality products at affordable prices. SHANY designs and manufactures variety of makeup, cosmetics cases, tools, and accessories for professionals with the accessibility for at-home users.
- Join SHANY on social media for tips, tricks and samples.
Comes in a Pack of 25
Assorted styles, words, languages, seasons, holiday designs, marks, cartoons and more.
Sanded edges for easy handling and thin layer of protection on each plate.
Comes with a free unique black storage box and nail art tutorials.
Please see instruction inside the box.
Please see the direction inside the box.
Top Customer Reviews
Bottom line, they work just as well as the name brand plates, with much less investment. Highly recommended!
The reason why I hate them is because practically every time I use these I end up slicing my fingers on them. The plates are thin and sharp, so be extra careful when handling them, especially when you first take off that dreaded plastic coating that has no desire to come off nicely. Patience is needed here!
Also to note these plates where so thin and sharp they ripped the original packaging. So when they arrived they were scattered throughout the box. Luckily they were all accounted for except I ended up with a duplicate plate. Normally I wouldn't mind but this is plate #BM07 the one with the weed leaf. Clearly this design is not my cup of tea.
-Awesome variety. Many types of designs for different occassions, seasons, holidays, ect. Whatever you need.
-Great price! Can't beat this anywhere else. (Trust me I looked).
-Designs come out crisp and clean. Haven't had an issue with the images yet. Awesome quality for the price.
-I frikkin love it!
-OK HERE IS THE FATAL FLAW. I'm asian (not to be racist) and have VERY small hands and my fingernails are generally short. My hands are smaller then my neighbor's 8 year old son. TINY. And the plates that have the full designs (such as the stripes, stars, ect)dont completely cover my nails. Unlike the konad designs (with room for no error), dont expect the whole image to cover/fit on your nails. Once you try to compeltely cover it, it looks terrible. Just killed it for me...
-Once again with my hands, TINY. French tips are diffacult to use. Pretty small size. It's workable for me but...I expect others to struggle.
-The plates are pretty thin compared to their Konad counterparts, be careful. I actually cut myself once. The edges are sharp and thin...think razor. Take caution when you first remove the plastic covers and when in use. ESPECIALLY around children.
Some complaints were:
1. "The whole nail designs don't fit on my whole nail." While that is true enough, most are still usable, and like someone else had mentioned, there are some tips that go along with some of the designs. There were a lot of complaints about the image of the marijuana leaf (BM07), if it's not your thing, that's fine, but there are other usable designs on the same plate. In fact I used one to supplement a full nail design and it turned out really awesome. The point is to be creative with what you are given.
2. "The plates are so sharp I cut myself." OMG, really?! The plates are sharper than the Konad ones, yes, but what do you expect for such a deal? $7 per plate vs. less than $2 per plate, um yeah they aren't gonna be the same quality. Besides, I haven't cut myself yet and I have stamped every design. The only way you're gonna cut yourself with these plates is if your skin is thinner than rice paper.
3. "The designs aren't clear, the plates are used and scratched up." I think everyone else has made it clear by now that you have to peel off the protective covering. It is a little hard to get off, but I would much rather that they put it on than not have it. And, I didn't try it, but I would imagine the images wouldn't come out well at all if you left the cover on.
4. "I got a duplicate, or didn't get all 25 plates." So what!? I got 25 plates, but yes one was a duplicate so I just gave it to my friend, no biggie. I still got 24 different plates wayyyy cheaper than I could have gotten them with Konad. Granted, it's advertised to get 25 different ones, but I personally don't think it's that big of a deal.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Peeled off film and was excited to use it. Perhaps it was the type of Polish but it isn't working the way I imagined. Imprints are quite small...Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
The plates are it deep enough. I was not able to pick up any of the designs. Don't waste your time or money.Published 1 month ago by LUCY SHERLUND
I like most of them. Some are harder to work with than others. Some grids give a incomplete picture because the grid lacks accuracy. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Leslie
I bought this as a gift for my daughter. She loved them. The plates were well etched, minus one image, but she was ok with that. Overall, she was quite happy with them.Published 1 month ago by msbodee55
Excellent nail stamp plates. Some aren't so deep and don't stamp well, but for the most part, these are pretty good plates. I'd by from this company again.Published 2 months ago by jynclr