Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,632 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,858 reviews
on June 29, 2016
** Order: the nude pallete **
DELIVERY:
The item came way earlier than expected. It was in a cardboard box. Two layers of bubble wrap on the outside of the box it comes in, and then one more around the pallete itself.

DISPLAY:
The pallete comes with eighty-eight (88) colors as promised with eleven in a row, and eight columns. The eyeshadows are about dime-sized. There is a large mirror on the top of the compact with two double-ended foam shadow appliers.

SWATCHING (pictures of all colors in order are below, no flash and flash):
The mattes were a little chalky, and had low pigmentation, but the shimmer shdes, especially the darker ones, were very buttery and had high pigmentation. Very comparable to Urban Decay shadows.

USAGE (pictures included below):
Very blendable and pigmented. Although the matte shades swatched slightly less opaque than the shimmer shades, they showed up fine on my lids without the use of a primer. I mostly used the warm-toned browns and oranges and created a faux cut crease.

OVERALL:
If you're looking for a pallete with many tricks up its sleeve, I highly reccomend this one. There are so many possible looks ranging from exotic to natural.
review image review image review image
on January 2, 2015
A lot smaller then I expected. Each color is only about the size of a dime, but the texture is great and you don't need a lot, a little goes a long way. The colors are beautiful. By far the best eye shadow I've ever owned.
review image review image
11 comment| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2016
What a pleasant surprise! This eye shadow palette is such a great buy!

The colors- 88 of them! - are very pigmented and go on darker than they look in the palette. There's a nice balance between mattes and shimmer and the shimmers are not over the top. Being older I don't like a super shiny look!

They last all day, blend really well, and don't crease (I use an eye lid primer with all shadows).

I purchased the Natural Fusion Palette and love the colors - they are mainly neutrals and warm colors. Many look as if they would be the same color, but once on, there is a difference. Even though the little "circles" of powder are pretty small, you don't need a whole lot of product to get a good look.

There's not too much powdery fallout (I have worse fallout with my TooFaced expensive palettes) and I expect it with powder shadow anyway. Some of the colors have a bit of a "creamy" feel to them.

The price was about $20 and even if half the shadows were winners it would still be worth it! Because I was so pleased with this palette, I will be picking up another Shany product, but in another set of colors. I would recommend this highly! You won't be disappointed!
on July 28, 2017
I was a little nervous buying these eyeshadows because I usually like to buy more expensive brands, but the price is not too bad and the reviews seems pretty good.
After having applied the eyeshadows for a few days now, I'm quite positively surprised at the quality of these eyeshadows. I bought the palette just to play a little bit more with colors and see which ones I like. I enjoy being able to match my eye make-up more with what I'm wearing.
Yes, the colors are small, but if you find a color that you really like, you can always buy a bigger version of it. I just really like this palette to experiment with.
The colors dust a little more than for example MAC eyeshadows, but you only need very little color. They seem to be well pigmented.
I am very surprised at how long they look good. I have very oily skin and eyeshadows tend to crease very quickly on my lids. I spent several hours today in hot and humid weather and without having to reapply during the day, the colors still look great in the evening. The eye shadow did not crease as much as more expensive eye shadows I have had, and I didn't even use a primer.
This is a fun palette to have for everyday eye make-up.
on January 22, 2016
I received my order today and first impression...AWESOME!! they triple wrapped it in bubble wrap, two times outside the shany 96 color pallette box and the case was bubble wrapped in the pallette box as well. Also, they had a HUGE sticker on the package saying fragile, handle with care.
Opened it up, very excited, and it was beautiful :) no broken pieces, very, very, very tiny amount of a little loose powder got on the pallette, but, as I said, nothino was broken!
I haven't tested out the pigment of the colors...but am super excited to do so. I'll write another review after I play around with the colors and see they effects.
But so far...I am very pleased and safe to say...very happy I made this purchase.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on November 17, 2009
I wasn't sure if I want to buy this product, 78 Color Palette for that price? Too true to believe.
But it was tempting to give it a shot and being a make-up artist I am always in search of new products. I don't believe in only one brand.
I got this palette very nice packed.
None of the shadows were chiped or damanged.
If I was to compare SHANY to another Brand name I would compare it to MAC, because they are in a way creamy but not exactly and the shadows apply beautifully!! On my first night out w/ my friends I did a silver dar smokey eye makeup applying only the shadows from this palette to test it and I was blown away, the makeup has stayed all night long the same as I applied at 8pm that evening.

I am so EXTREMELY happy I bough this palette, I want to buy more.

Sorry MAC, I don't think I could have afforded your prices for 78 shades of eyeshadows but I certainly can afford SHANY!
44 comments| 311 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 13, 2017
I have to admit, I wasn't expecting much, especially as I had just recently tried out a $53 Tarte palette and was highly disappointed. I spent a very long time looking for an extensive matte palette. The colors are beautiful and the pigment is really nice. I have used everything from Chanel to drugstore brands and I think these are very good. The pans are quite small but for the price, I am not complaining. I have been experimenting with all the different colors and I am pleased. I do not feel that there is a lot of fall out, but I tap excess off before applying. I am beginning to show signs of aging and wanted to switch to matte and I am glad I did. I recommend this palette and will definitely be checking out Shany's other products.
on October 31, 2016
I'm just in the beginning stages of dabbling with make-up. I really wanted a palette with a great assortment of colors with decent quality, without breaking the bank. Giving the Natural Fusion 88ct Eyeshadow Palette a try, I thought I was just getting something to experiment with colors and blending. Psh, did I SO get more than bargained for. The palette came very quick (maybe 4 days-ish?), and opening the package all the shadows were in tact and beautiful, and it has a mirror and a shadow sponge on the interior lid. Full of mattes and shimmers, they are very good blending quality, a lot better than expected. The pigmentation is really nice, too! Some colors are build able and some are very pigmented so I have to take my time to figure out which is which is nice too because it's helping learn how to use my brushes better to achieve certain looks. I did a light brown and rose gold eye look for a night of busy waitressing/bartending, and when I got home my make up was still in tact perfectly (no setting spray used, either). I use this almost daily now, and am super pleased. I got this palette earlier this month and wanted to give it some time and usage before I reviewed. All positive feedback, would definitely recommend to anyone.
on October 6, 2016
This product is absolutely fabulous. Each color is about the size of a dime, which at first I thought would be used up very quickly. But, with the amount of colors in this palette, it will last you a long time. These eyeshadows blend beautifully and are a mix of matte, shimmers and satin consistencies. I know that personally, I use a NYX primer and with that these eyeshadows don't even need a touch up. Whether it's going out or going to class, with a primer, these eyeshadows are unbeatable. However, if you don't wear a primer, they tend to crease. I personally don't put on eyeshadow without a primer (because it brightens up the shadow and it lasts much longer), but if you're looking for a palette of shadows that you can put on without a primer than these might not be for you. The shadows in this palette are so diverse; you can create a light everyday look to a sultry night look. I also love the new trend of warmer tone shadows which all can be found in this palette along with some very cool toned shadows. The only reason I am not rating this product 5 stars is because one of the orange toned shadows shattered during the shipping process, but if this happens to you you can actually use rubbing alcohol, mix the broken powder, and let dry - and the shadow will be good as new. Other than that, if you're looking for a beautiful palette with an unbeatable price - this is for you.
on December 17, 2016
I'm pleased and relieved to have received my Shany pallet with no issues! I was nervous after reading reviews about broken eyeshadows and being so close to Xmas and this being a present my daughter had starred on her list as one of those extremely wanted gifts left me crossing my fingers in extreme anxiousness. All is good and couldn't be more satisfied...would definitely recommend to my friends with teen daughters like mine!!
review image