45 LORD SHARK ASCO BIGBEN CROWN DE Blade Sampler 9E
- 9 Different Blades. 45 LORD SHARK ASCO BIGBEN CROWN DE Blades Sampler
- Each blade is individually wax paper wrapped.
- Highest quality blades made to fit different double edge safety razors
- The sharpest double edge razor blades on the market.
- Outstanding Longevity - retains sharpness and smoothness for many shaves!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: After having gone through many of the blades, my findings are as follows:
* Shark blades: Work OK, nothing to write home about, wear out very quickly
* Lord blades: Work pretty well. It include chrome, platinum, super stainless, etc, but I can't tell a lick's worth of difference between them, once the wrapper is off they even look 100% identical, same printing and all. I'm betting these are all the same blade in diff. packaging.
* Asco blades: Work very very well. This is one of the best blades I've tried. Unfortunately you can't buy just this blade anywhere outside of this pack, making this worthless as a sampler.
* Crown: Unless I dropped the pack somewhere, I don't think I got any of these
* Big Ben: Very very poor. By far the worst blade I've ever used.
While The Lord Platinum is one of my favorite go to blades and Shark Platinum is often compared to Feather, there are some lesser blades in here too (Crown for instance).
I would have loved to have seen every current production Lord blade in this selection, including Rainbow (I find it to be a very nice, durable blade)
Just keep in mind, that the reason there are so many blades out there is that they are different, they behave differently on every face and even in different razors....no two faces are the same and your milage may vary...so there is no 1 perfect blade that works for everyone.
At the time I started, admittedly I cut myself a few times, but that was due to my beginner level wet shaving skills! Since then, I've been using these razors to shave a couple times per week. I use a blade for a couple shaves and then I just pick a new one at random as I've found them to all get the job done.
Perhaps when I become more experienced with wet shaving I'll develop more of a preference for one brand over another, but until then, they all get it done!
This is an excellent pack for a beginner (ie myself) or someone who's experienced with wet shaving that just needs a little more variety!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
First time using a straight razor so having a variety of blades helps narrow down which ones work for mePublished 10 days ago by Travis Cramer
Horrible "variety set". All made by Lord company in Egypt. Basically the Proctor and Gamble Egypt kit. Terrible blades. Merkur Platinum was good for 3-4 shaves. Read morePublished 1 month ago by transientcylon
Most of the razors are average to sub par. Always good to get a sample pack, so I was glad to try them out though.Published 2 months ago by CraigCB
Too many cheap blades. not a good representation of whats out there.Published 3 months ago by Wm. English
The blades are of good quality, but there are only three types of blades. The company Lord makes different types of blades, and also repackages them for other sellers. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Phillip