Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 544 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 577 reviews
on October 31, 2016
It might be tight at first, but not that tight where it's a problem. This is a good thing, no one wants things to be falling out. It's solid and seems very plain. I like this. It is solid and plain very nice silver/gray color.
on June 9, 2017
I've had several of these over the past 5 years or so (I lose things a lot). They seemed to have changed their manufacturing source, as the metal now doesn't hold it's shape. If you put too many bills in it, it stretches it out and then it's useless for anything thinner. The old ones used to never stretch/open up, they clipped tight after years of use.
on June 10, 2017
My husband loves his sharkk silver stainless steel slim money clip. It is a thin, durable money clip. Very comfortable in his pocket. One feels it is safe and secure placing your bills in it.
on July 27, 2017
Never had a money clip before so I'm not sure if I can give a knowledgeable review, but I can tell you this clip is built well and seems durable. I am happy with the clip and would buy another if this one fails.
on June 26, 2013
This money clip is very clean and blends in to its surrounding making it not a focal point to your possessions. I have noticed slight wear of the black finish on the very edges but it is hardly noticeable, less wear than a leather wallet by far. I made this change to money clips because I used to use a wallet but started to notice that I left everything at home due to the bulge in my pocket. For context I dress well and most people probably know that fitted slacks do not look good with lump sticking out of one leg. I keep about 17 bills and my drivers permit in it. Everything goes in smoothly, stays in, and comes out when necessary. make sure to put your bills going from largest to smallest in so as to be able to readily pull out your fives and ones instead of breaking change for a fifty. I am definitely a money clip guy, and hey, it costs very little so why not give it a try. I would buy this again.
on May 19, 2014
I lost my last money clip which I had had for over 20 years. I had lost it several times before as it would slip out of my pocket while I was sitting down, but always found it. Not so the last time. In trying to replace the clip, I looked in local stores, which apparently no longer carry them (as with cuff links). I found this clip and noted both the pros and cons, the main complaint being that it is too tight. My plan was to purchase a money clip, a stainless steel chain to slide through the large end of the clip and something to clip to my belt. Upon receiving the clip, I noted that it was tight, but with a bit of finesse would slide over one folded bill without tearing it. It will also hold several bills well. The chain is long enough for one end to fasten to a belt loop and the money clip on the other end to rest in my pocket. For this purpose, the money clip works well for me.
on February 28, 2014
I am someone who does not like to keep money in a wallet. Pulling loose money out of my pocket is always a problem for me. Im afraid that while getting something else from my pocket(keys,lighter etc) money will accidentally be pulled out and lost.A money clip was a great solution. This one was a great price and i liked the sleek black look of it. I was afraid that the black might chip off with use and look bad but after getting it in the mail I can see that wont be a issue.Received it ahead of scheduled time(2 days instead of 3). So if your in the market for a money clip,this one works great,tight clip holds small amount of bills as well as a large "wad" I really only look for two things in a money clip
1-Width of clip,is it really wide and therefor cumber sum in pocket?
2- Tightness of clip,will it due the job
This clip passes on both and is sharp looking,may even order the stainless steel version
on May 9, 2017
Amazing product. Great packaging out comes inside a black box with cushioning inside for the clip. Very sleek and slim. The design is cool. Overall awesome product!
on May 9, 2017
Great product and it works as advertised. No problems found.
I would not hesitate to recommend or purchase this item again.
on March 27, 2014
What I like about it:

1. It is very slim. I like putting my cash/cards/clip in my pocket and having it not create an unappealing bulge. This clip works well for that.

2. It is inexpensive. I wanted slim and functional for a good price. The price was definitely right.

3. Tight clip holds everything well.

What's not so good about it:

1. Tight clip can be difficult to open and get my stuff into. I usually have several bills and 3 cards in there and sometimes it is more difficult than I would like to get my roll into it.

2. The finish is pretty cheap. I've had it for about a week and already it looks kind of tarnished, scuffed, etc. This clip isn't about looks. It's all about function.

Bottom line: if you want a functional, effective, slim money clip for at a cheap price, you'll like it.