SHARPAL 216N Dual-Grit Multi-Purpose Diamond Sharpening Stone Knife Tool Sharpener for Lawn Mower Blade Axe Hatchet Machete Lopper Shear Chisels and All Straight Blade Edge
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Join Prime to save $3.99 on this item|
|Material||Diamond Coated,Monocrystalline Diamond|
|Color||Orange and Silver|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.15 x 3.15 x 1.18 inches|
|Item Weight||0.44 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅FAST, Durable: Industrial monocrystalline diamonds are electroplated onto a stainless steel base. Up to 5 times faster sharpening than oil stone, water stone. The service life is much longer than that of water stone.
- ✅Multifunctional Sharpener: Sharpen and Hone ALL Hard Material including knife, axe, hatchet, machete, lawn mower blade, spade, drills chisels, shears, carbide, high speed steel, titanium, ceramics and most of super hard material etc. Sharpen dry. No messy oil or water needed.
- ✅Dual Grit: Coarse 220 grit for quick sharpening dull and damaged blade or reset a new edge; Extra fine 600 grit for honing.
- ✅Ergonomically designed handle ensures a comfortable and secure grasp.
- ✅3 YEARS Warranty and Superior After-Sale Service: Sharpal headquarters in CA, US with overseas branches in Germany and Australia, aiming at providing consumers with an easy and cost-effective way to obtain a sharp edge. Manufactured and field-tested to the highest standards.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sharpal Inc. is a leading manufacturer of professional and patented multifunction knife and tool sharpeners for the outdoor and sports, garden and workshop, and culinary and kitchen industries. For more than 18 years we have been passionately researching and developing quality products, which provide consumers with an easy and cost-effective way to obtain a sharp edge.
SHARPAL Diamond Sharpener-the fastest and most effective way to sharpen an edge!
Use and Care
There is a ‘break-in’ period for diamond sharpeners. When first use, the surface will appear to be especially rough. This roughness is due to the final manufacturing process and will be removed over time without impacting performance. As the diamond surface wears down, more and more diamond grits are exposed and the sharpener cuts faster.
- Sharpen dry. No messy oil needed
- Initial break-in
- Rough work – coarser grit; Fine work – finer grit
- Clean surface and wipe DRY
- Store DRY
Straight Knife Edge (Including Ceramic Knife)
Other Edged Tools and Pointed Tools
Compare with similar items
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The plastic holder is great as it keeps your fingers away from the sharp edge.
Top reviews from other countries
I have sharpened a few axes with this and it has worked so far but the grit on it is very thin and I have already warn through it in spots. this product is only good for about 12 sharpenings before it will need to be replaced. I will be buying an actual stone when it comes time to replace this