Sharper Image Thunder Tumbler Spinning Stunt Mini Truck RC Car with 5th Wheel, Blue
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$13.00 (52%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ IMPORTANT INFO: To use two Thunder Tumblers together, you MUST use one black tumbler with one red OR one blue tumbler. You cannot pair one red and one blue tumbler together, nor can you pair multiple tumblers of the same color together. Car requires 4 AA batteries and 1 9V battery (not included).
- ✔ RACE IN STYLE: Race in style with the Sharper Image Thunder Tumbler, which brings classic style and speed to an original RC race car design! Kids will love the unique look of this stunt-performing mini truck.
- ✔ UNIQUE MINI MONSTER TRUCK DESIGN: The Thunder Tumbler features a race car/mini monster truck hybrid design that’s perfect for both racing and doing stunts! It’s compact enough to be kid-friendly, too. It's the perfect Christmas or holiday gift!
- ✔ HIGH SPEED STUNTS AND TRICKS: Perform wheelies, 360-degree spins, flips, stunts, and more! The powerful motor ensures exciting high-speed action for kids 6 years and up.
- ✔ DUAL JOYSTICK CONTROL: The unique dual joystick remote features left and right control. Each joystick independently operates the left or right side of the car at turbo speed, making it easier to flip and spin!
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
THE ULTIMATE SPINNING RC MONSTER VEHICLE
Is sure to impress everyone with its breathtaking stunts, wheelies, 360-degree spins and mesmerizing LED lights! The Sharper Image premium remote-controlled racer offers endless hours of fun thanks to its aggressive design and patented fifth-wheel! And the best part? You can easily control with the vehicle with the include fully-functional wireless remote controller!
EFFORTLESSLY PERFORM GRAVITY-DEFYING STUNTS
The Thunder Tumbler remote controlled race car will not only stun everyone with its spine-tingling 360-degree single-tire acrobatics but also help you do incredible tricks on any terrain with a single press of a button!
LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA FOR YOUR CHILD?
Take your RC fun to a whole other level!
Sturdy construction combined with the sleek design, will make sure that your gift survives the test of time!
VISUALLY STUNNING LED
LED lights add to the sheer excitement of a superior-quality RC stunt vehicle! Turn off the lights and watch it spin!
Now you can spoil your son, niece, grandson or little sister with an awe-inspiring stunt RC!
Two frequencies allow you to race multiple Thunder Tumblers for ours of fun!
ADULTS CAN'T RESIST
This incredible spinning remote controlled vehicle, with its unique fifth-wheel, delights the kid within every adult!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Packaging was stutdy and easy to open. Important note, the car takes 4 AA batteries while the remote uses a 9v battery.
I'm knocking one star off this review because within hours of getting out car one side of the car stopped working. Now it just spins in circles. It probably happened because my 5 yo thought it was hilarious to watch the dog attack it. I was out of the room when it happened, so we will never know the real story.
I would buy this car again in a heartbeat if I wasn't trying to teach my son to respect his things. I highly recommend this toy and hope that the issue is the dog and not the build quality.
Thankfully this was not a gift, if it was I would have been so embarrassed. When it arrived it didn't work and yes I out new batteries in it. The light on the controller would light up. But the car itself did not. I had to wiggle the battery box to make a connection and then the lights lit up, but the controller did not speak to the car.
I am returning it and getting a replacement. If the replacement works then I will give a better review.
After getting the fifth wheel back on one of the front wheels irreparably broke. So bummed.