Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SHEEC - SoleHugger ACTIVE - Women's No-Show Cotton Casual Socks *Non Slip*
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on May 18, 2016
Update: I loved these at first. But after a few washes the part that keeps them from falling down list their stick and now fall down a lot.

Original post:
I bought several different brands because no show socks always come off my heel, which is so annoying. I LOVE these and highly recommend. They never fall off my heels. They stay on all day. They are also super comfortable. I ordered more in different styles/colors.
on February 23, 2013
I don't love these. Everyone else seems to, so I must be the odd one out. They scrunch up or slip off my heel really easy even though they have little plastic grippers. I have tried them in a pair of Me Too flats, a pair of Sperry Top Siders, and a pair of Toms so it doesn't seem to be the shoe. To be fair I do walk - a lot. I'm going to keep looking for a solution to a no-show non slip sock but I am beginning to think there isn't a solution.

Also, I wear a size 8 bought the 5-8 and have oddly small toes. I don't know if any of this made a difference but thought I should mention it.
on June 3, 2014
I really liked these until all of the socks started getting holes in the toe area. I wear a 7 shoe size so I bought the small. Maybe because my second toe is longer than my other toes? Was I supposed to order the larger size? Anyway had to throw them all away and reorder new socks
on May 1, 2014
I don't know why people are complaining about holes in the toes. These socks have been quite durable for me. Maybe it's because I keep my toenails trimmed. These socks stay up well and are just thick enough to protect me from blisters. I'm very happy with them.
on April 26, 2016
I have tried several no-show sock brands. I am a 9.5/10, and one size fits all never works for me in this style. I was thrilled to find SoleHuggers. The Active fits amazing in an XL, and the Secret works well in L. The material is more comfortable and seems more shrink-resistant than those I have purchased at a department store. I am planing to stock up with everything they make.
on January 6, 2015
I like wearing flat, closed shoes and my feet get wet a lot for some reason so I really needed something that won't show over my flats. These foot sock fit the bill! They're very comfortable and affordable.
on September 17, 2015
I wear a size 8-8/12 in most shoes and the regular fit was just right (I do have narrow feet as well). The only reason I'm giving these a 4/5 was because I ordered the "beige" color and I got white socks, despite the labels saying they're "beige." I have not worn them yet, but will be keeping them regardless as I expect they should suits my needs fine otherwise.
on June 24, 2016
These weren't what I intended on buying, I thought I was getting the ones for ballet flats ect. BUT, these are amazing and fit so well, stay up and are good quality. I did send these back (only because they weren't what I needed) but bought the same thing for ballet flats from the same brand and they are amazing too
on May 10, 2014
Warm weather is here. I am sick and tired of sweaty feet in my slip on sneakers. I bought several pair of "no show socks" for the purpose of wearing them with low sneakers and not seeing them. After about 10 minutes these other socks were under my heel working their way off my feet. FINALLY, I found these. They stay on the back of my feet for the whole day. There is a small rubber area inside the back that helps them do that. I got all nude colored socks and I couldn't be happier. I already have 6 pairs and I'll probably order more.
on June 17, 2013
It seems that once one of these fall off my heel, there is no keeping it up. I can take my shoe off and put it back on, and within steps it's off again. When it falls, it rolls up under my foot making it uncomfortable walking. There is no rhyme or reason as to what makes it fall off as sometmes they stay up for most of the day, and usually it is only one that slides off.

I have also purchased another pair from a different company that has a little rubber on the inside of the heel. That seems to help with keeping the sock up.