Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on May 18, 2016
Update: I loved these at first. But after a few washes the part that keeps them from falling down list their stick and now fall down a lot.

Original post:
I bought several different brands because no show socks always come off my heel, which is so annoying. I LOVE these and highly recommend. They never fall off my heels. They stay on all day. They are also super comfortable. I ordered more in different styles/colors.
on April 26, 2016
I have tried several no-show sock brands. I am a 9.5/10, and one size fits all never works for me in this style. I was thrilled to find SoleHuggers. The Active fits amazing in an XL, and the Secret works well in L. The material is more comfortable and seems more shrink-resistant than those I have purchased at a department store. I am planing to stock up with everything they make.
on May 10, 2014
Warm weather is here. I am sick and tired of sweaty feet in my slip on sneakers. I bought several pair of "no show socks" for the purpose of wearing them with low sneakers and not seeing them. After about 10 minutes these other socks were under my heel working their way off my feet. FINALLY, I found these. They stay on the back of my feet for the whole day. There is a small rubber area inside the back that helps them do that. I got all nude colored socks and I couldn't be happier. I already have 6 pairs and I'll probably order more.
on September 17, 2015
I wear a size 8-8/12 in most shoes and the regular fit was just right (I do have narrow feet as well). The only reason I'm giving these a 4/5 was because I ordered the "beige" color and I got white socks, despite the labels saying they're "beige." I have not worn them yet, but will be keeping them regardless as I expect they should suits my needs fine otherwise.
on March 5, 2016
During the first use of the socks a hole ripped in the toes. The socks were worn for about 5 hours. Unacceptable. Very, very thin material. Would not recommend.
on April 5, 2016
Not no-show- it shows in every pair of shoes I tried on! Waste of money.
on May 1, 2014
I don't know why people are complaining about holes in the toes. These socks have been quite durable for me. Maybe it's because I keep my toenails trimmed. These socks stay up well and are just thick enough to protect me from blisters. I'm very happy with them.
on March 1, 2016
Did not stay in place on my heel, can't wear, sigh.
on August 13, 2015
Not meant for thin feet it shows out of the shoes. Also It rips off at toe nails, especially if you have a little longer nails as my wife does :(
on July 23, 2015
I love these, they are strong and breathable and don't lose fit as they day goes on. I threw out all my old ones!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.