SHEEPSKIN ELITE 11 PCS Resistance Bands Set Exercise Bands with Door Anchor Handles Carry Bag Legs Ankle Straps for Resistance Training Physical Therapy Home Workout
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Color||Contains 5 different colors|
|Tension Level||Up to 150 lbs|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3 x 2 x 1 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PRODUCT PACKAGE: The set includes 5 color-coded bands - Yellow (20 lbs), Green (25 lbs), Red (30 lbs), Blue (35 lbs), and Black (40 lbs), 2 cushion handles, 1 mega door anchor, 2 ankle straps, a waterproof carry bag, and an instruction manual.
- PRODUCT FEATURE: The color-coded bands are adjustable at your preference. It can be used alone or stacked in any combination up to a maximum of 150 lbs. For your convenience of recognition, each resistance band has a weight label. Handles are non-slip, soft, and durable when doing the workout.
- 2020 NEW DESIGN: With the newly designed connection buckle, the resistance band ensures to provide enforced strength, first-class safety, and stylish looking. The premium handles provide soft-touch as well as a strong grip when doing the workout.
- PRODUCT APPLICATION: The resistance bands are small, light, and easy carry-on. The portable waterproof bag allows you to take the bands anywhere doing exercises, such as home, office, gym, beach, and etc. In particular, the band set helps turn your home into a personal gym, and build your muscles even more effectively.
- PRODUCT GUARANTEE: Our resistance bands come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and if our resistance bands don't work out for you, please contact us and we'll find what you need, send a replacement or refund your full money back.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Premium Resistance Bands Set
Stackable up to 150 LBS
Our workout resistance band is super soft and wear-resistant. In particular, the connection link is redesigned by our fitness professionals that ensure enhanced strength and safety when practicing exercises.
The resistance band kit come with 5 different resistance levels, includes Black (40 lbs.),Blue(35 lbs.),Red (30 lbs.), Green(25 lbs.) and Yellow 20 lbs.). The resistance band can be used alone or stacked up to 150 lbs.
resistance bands kit
Stylish New Design Workout Resistance Bands
2020 NEW DESIGN
Enhanced Connection Buckle
With the newly designed connection buckle, the workout resistance bands set ensures to provide enforced strength, first-class safety, and stylish looking. It's great workout bands for men, women on various occasions as well as for resistance training. The weight bands have resistance workout cables which helps to build your muscles.
- Enforced Safty
- Super Durable
- Wear Resistance
- 2020 Stylish
11 Piece Resistance Bands Sets Workout
Various Workout Combination
- Our workout resistance bands can apply to all kinds of exercise, perfect for toning your arms, shoulders, chest, belly, beck glutes, legs, etc.
- The workout bands kit is very elastic and have strong wear resistance. With a new connection buckle, the bands have much stronger strength. The non-slip handle is also comfortable and absorbent.
- The fitness bands with handles are soft to use. We provide high-quality resistance exercise bands for home fitness and for home gym set.
- Great for anke exerciese.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 5 resistance bands - yellow (20 lbs), green (25 lbs), red (30 lbs), blue (35 lbs), and black (40 lbs)
- 2 cushion handles
- 2 ankle straps (exercise bands ankle)
- 1 mega door anchor
- 1 waterproof carry bag
The bands are perfect for
- physical therapy
- weight loss
- muscle toning
- muscle strengthening
- rehabilitation and general health and fitness
Full Body Workout
- The color-coded bands are adjustable at your preference. It can be used alone or stacked in any combination up to a maximum of 150 lbs.
- Use our fitness bands to perform rows, pulls, raises, and fly workout sets to exercise your arms, back, hips, legs, chest, and abdominal region. It helps to build muscles more efficiently.
Resistance bands and ankle straps
The resistance band door strap helps you perform exercise at home.
Enhancing Belly Muscle
Our bands can apply to different types of exercise. Perfect for toning your belly, back, arms, shoulders, chest, glutes, legs, etc.
Belly Muscle Building
Back Muscle Building
Arm Muscle Building
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I already have some dumbbells and I've learned to use indoor and outdoor locations for squat, pull up, push ups, dips and hand stand shoulder presses, but the one thing lacking was my favorite cable auxiliary sets.
I ordered this band set to pair mainly with a rope, clamps and grips and it has worked great. Having not stepped inside a gym for over 5 months, it was fantastic to be able to hit some of my favorite movements and target specific zones (bent over triceps extensions, cable curls, face pulls, standing one arm triceps extensions, one arm rows, etc...). Nothing felt better than waking up the next day with soreness in those targeted zones I was unable to address for months. Compound motions are the foundation, but the targeted exercises are the icing on the cake.
I review the cable ropes, professional grips, clamps and such elsewhere, but as soon as I opened this box you see the classic stretchy bands/ropes you see elsewhere. There's no magic to their design or creation. In the end, they stretch ropes/bands that provide tension for resistance.
Each band is individually labeled with the weight it represents. Quality and durability of the bands will bear out over time, but for now they do work. The set goes up to ~140lbs, but with bands it is hard to tell the start/end tension points. You can overstretch them and achieve >140lbs or you can under utilize the stretch range and achieve much lesser weight. In the end, the idea is to find a range and stick with it for sets and progress either w/ failure or not. For that, they work as advertised.
For most auxiliary lifts, I found the weight too light and ended up going to max bands for each exercise. This isn't a knock as many lifts in the gym I am in the 180-240lb range on the stack (overhead tricep presses, standing tricep presses, one arm back rows, etc...). My wife decided to give them a try and by the time she was at the 35lb band she was going to failure on many sets so they definitely do work.
The beauty of these bands is you can always walk them out for more tension. I fear they may snap or I am limiting their lifespan by overstretching the set, so I will end up ordering another set to make sure that doesn't happen but I would say they are probably right around where they need to be.
The door anchor is of decent quality, but make sure your door and frame are heavy duty if you plan on using more of the bands to be sure. I started with an internal door and the immediately creaks and groans as I went >100lbs prompted me to move to the heavy duty front door and frame to be safe.
The only glaring negative is the quality of the hand grips. Compared to another set I review elsewhere, they are very poor and start to cave/bend once you start to add 3+ bands on a hard stretch. I switched to the other grips I review elsehwere and they hold up on a professional gym level. I would recommend pairing this band set with better grips.
Overall I am VERY happy with this set and happy to be able to finally round out my home workout. I will order another set to complement this set for added resistance. The bonus with another set is you can also start to do cable chest presses too.
Is it the same as going to the gym? Of course not, but it will have to do.