|Fits as expected||
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- SHEKINI holds federal trademark registrations in the United States. All items produced and sold by "SHEKINI" only. Please recognize SHEKINI, be aware of any unauthorized sellers.
- 82%polyamide, 18%elastane, Lining: 93% Polyester +7% Spandex.
- Brazilian cut two piece bathing suits feature halter bikini top, crisscross front details, adjustable spaghetti strap, tie at neck and back, give you perfect fit to your silhouette. Fully lined with padded cups, same fabric inside out, provide good wearing comfort and no irritation, not see through
- Eye-catching bottom with an all over floral pattern, sits at the hips, medium coverage for butt
- Unique bandage bikini top and cheeky foral bikini bottoms will make you stand out from the crowd of ladies at the beach, pool or on your next tropical holiday.
- SIZE REFERENCE - Model wears in size small. Height 5.74ft, Weight 114lb, Chest 34in, Waist 24in, Hips 36in
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Bring the tropics along.
Support without the hassle.
- This bikini top provides an active shape that ensures coverage, fully lined, light padding for shape and cheeky bikini bottoms for flattering your figure, this bikini set is ideal for any beach-bound vacation.
- Bandage halter bikini is sure to score you some compliments while you're kicking back poolside with the gals.
Sometimes you need more style.
Bold and Playful.
Performance Meets Style.
|SHEKINI Women's Bikini Set||SHEKINI Women's Two Piece Swimsuits||SHEKINI Swimsuits for Women||SHEKINI Women's Two Piece Swimsuits||SHEKINI Women's Bikini Swimsuits|
|Fabric Type||82%Nylon, 18%Spandex||82%Nylon, 18%Spandex||82%Nylon, 18%Spandex||82%Nylon, 18%Spandex||82%Nylon, 18%Spandex|
|Closure Type||Self Tie||Self Tie||Hook & Eye||Self Tie||Self Tie|
|Padded||Removable Padded||Removable Padded||Removable Padded||Removable Padded||Removable Padded|
- Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.9 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07GZLS7FW
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 31, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
186 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 186 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The suit itself is really flattering and print and color are well made. It is easy to figure out the top piece and the color is true to the picture very beautiful suit. The bottom piece is certainly more cheeky than my full bottoms from other bathing suit but also not so much where I deemed it inappropriate and I am a bit more conservative. That being said the many reviews said size up and I did. But let tell you it runs SMALL. I am 5’ 2” 125-130 lbs bit curvy with my bottom, hips and thighs being bigger but my top is not full. I wear a size 36-38 B to small C and typically a size 6. I am a mom of 3 and have some Undealt with midsection, that being said this did not cut into me unpleasantly but I think I could definitely benefit from a larger bottom piece. The top fit well and it’s nice that you can pull tighter to create cleavage that for me is not usually there. I ordered the M (8-10) thinking I was sizing up but ended up returning it. I have not decided if I am going to try ordering the large simply bc I’m not sure if the top will then be too large bc this one seemed to fit me pretty well. If I do order a L I will make sure to update on the top if it fit better or not.
After buying a very similar suit from another company in 3 different sizes I ordered this one in a small. I figured third time is a charm and if this one didn't fit... I quit. It arrived and not only was this cheaper than the other company it's also made BETTER! It doesn't feel cheap at all and it has the light padding to hide your nipples (which was lacking in the last one I ordered). I probably could have worn a medium on top but the small fit okay and the medium bottoms would have been too big and I didn't have and underboob issues as long as I didn't tie the neck too tight. The top is a bit tricky to put on at first but once I figured it out it's not hard. It's just different than what I am used to so I had to learn. The bottoms are moderate coverage. Barely cheeky and they don't climb or sag, which I am great with since I will inevitably be chasing children.
I will be making a slight modification to the bottoms but only because I think tie side bikinis disguise love handles a bit better, I will be adding a black bow I will make from swim material, on each side of the suit. Super simple to do and makes this exactly how I want it. So for anyone like me, it's an idea. If you normally wear a smaller size on the bottom than you do on top then I would size up. Otherwise, I would say order your usual size that you wear in bottoms because the top is more adjustable.
The quality is very high!! Absolutely love this suit!! Passed the water test (sweet summer sweat). I dropped a couple of droplets of water, and the bottoms completely camouflaged the water, but the top, may show a bit of a water mark, but it will dry quickly.