|Item Weight||6.7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.15 x 1.77 x 0.51 inches|
|Item model number||TCA A100 BLACK|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
SHEROX 3.5" Car HUD Head Up Display with OBD2/EUOBD Interface Plug & Play Vehicle Speed KM/h MPH, OverSpeed Warning, Water Temperature, Battery Voltage, Mileage Measurement
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$3.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- ✅ SHEROX CAR HUD - A simple, elegant, accurate, and brightly lit solution, without all of the unnecessary info that would create distractions.
- ✅ NOT compatible with All-Electric vehicle/ Diesel vehicle/ Truck/ Van, Compatible with most fuel car and Hybrid car with an OBD2/ EUOBD interface, easy to install, plug and play. This HUD support vehicles with Hybrid and auto stop/start feature, You can refer to the user manual: Pressed inward and hold to Start setting mode, Enter settings 13, Select car category 1 (Hybrid) or 2 (auto stop/start)
- ✅ 3.5" SCREEN HD DISPLAY - Clear and easier to read. Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode,driving without glare. Because the front windshield of the car is double glass, there will inevitably be a slight double image (please refer to the picture in the description), but this does not affect your use, so we do not recommend pasting the reflector film on the front windshield.
- ✅ FOUR DISPLAY FUNCTION - Vehicle Speed KM/h MPH, Water temperature, Voltage, Travel mileage (free switch between km and (MPH) miles, Please read the user manual). THREE ALARM FUNCTIONS - Overspeed alarm, High temperature alarm, Low voltage alarm.
- ✅ AUTO POWER ON/OFF - Head up display start and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery. Retaining the manual switch mode,more easy to control HUD.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
SHEROX 3.5" Car HUD Head Up Display
SHEROX 3.5" Car HUD Head Up Display
Four display function: Vehicle Speed MPH KM/h, Water temperature, Voltage, Travel mileage (free switch between km and miles)
Three alarm functions: Overspeed alarm, High temperature alarm, Low voltage alarm
Available for 95% car with an OBD2/ EOBD interface
NOT compatible with All-Electric vehicle/ Diesel vehicle/ Truck/ Van
Compatible with most Fuel car and Hybrid car with an OBD2/ EUOBD interface, easy to install, plug and play. This HUD support vehicles with Hybrid and auto stop/start feature, You can refer to the user manual: Pressed inward and hold to Start setting mode, Enter settings 13, Select car category 1 (Hybrid) or 2 (auto stop/start)
Actually, OBD II and EOBD first applied to European and North American manufactured automobiles after 2003, and for Asian manufactured cars, they have even appeared later, since 2007. Besides, some cars, like for Hummer and Savana,for dodge caliber year 2008,Fiat Punto Sporting 16v year 2004,SUV, JEEP, Pickup Truck,have special interface, may not compatible with this product.
Simple Clean Elegant
A simple, elegant, accurate, and brightly lit solution, without all of the unnecessary info that would create distractions.
Aboat the Reflector Films
This product already includes 1 reflective film and you can decide whether use it, because the front windshield of the car is double glass, there will inevitably be a slight double image (please refer to the picture in the description), but this does not affect your use, so we do not recommend pasting the reflector film on the front windshield.
What You Get:
1 X HUD Module
1 X Reflector Films (you can decide whether use it)
1 X 3M Stickers (hold the HUD in dashboard)
1 X OBD Line
1 X English User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Q: A Hybrid Car or a fuel car with automatic start/stop system，if the HUD not work properly
A: Pressed inward and hold to start setting mode, Enter settings menu 13, Select car category, 0 for Normal fuel car.,1 for Hybrid car 2 for Auto stop/start )
2. Q: The HUD always shows a dash after the start, don’t work?
A: The question is that a few old model with OBD2 Ports are not international standard protocol, you need choose the communication protocol for HUD by hand. Enter the setting menu 11 Transport protocol selection , The default value is 0 (Auto-Select) , (Please setting by your hand from 1 to 8).
3. Q: How to set up MPH?
A: Pressed inward and hold to start setting mode, Enter settings menu 1, Switch Metric and Imperial, Select 0 for Metric (KM/h), Select 1 for Imperial (MPH)
4. Q: Any way to set it higher or turn overspeed alarm off completely?
A: As the Normal mode, Scroll up withthe wheel button, pressed inward and start overspeed alarm settings, scroll down is be added, scroll up is be subtracted. you can scroll choose from 50km to 180km (25mile to 110mile), but can't turn off the overspeed alarm.
5. Q: How to adjust the display brightness?
A: This HUD defaults to Automatic brightness, Pressed inward and hold to start setting mode, Enter settings menu 7, Select brightness (0-7), The default value is 0 (Automatic brightness)
6. Q: How to adjust calibration displayed speed?
A: Pressed inward and hold to start setting mode, Enter settings menu 2, Speed calibration (80-120):The default value is 108, Please adjust according (shortly holding for save and return set items)
NOT compatible with All-Electric vehicle/ Diesel vehicle/ Truck/ Van. If the displayed speed is different, you can refer to the manual to properly adjust the speed parameters to suit your car model
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now the real annoying feature. This is just about a deal breaker for me if I cannot find a solution. But the overspeed alarm setting range is way too low. The range is from 25-80 mph. In CA it seems that normal freeway traffic flow reaches 80 mph regularly. So every time I hit 80 it starts to beep LOUDLY. This is especially annoying if you keep hovering at or around 80 mph as it will beep once it exceeds 80, beep stops when you go a little slower, then beeps again as you increase again, etc. Up to 80 mph is way too low and I could not find a way to turn it off completely. This alone is making start to look around for a different unit and reason for only 3 stars. Hopefully I can find a solution to the overspeed alarm as otherwise I like this HUD.
I love this heads up display. I previously had the X5 HUD Arpenkin X5 HUD 3" which I also really liked, but it had too many things going on. For instance, the "red line" on the X5 is arbitrary and didn't match my car's and the RPM gauge would frequently flash when I was idle because it thought my RPMs were too low. All in all, it was a good product that I had for around a year and a half. The other HUDs on the market are even MORE cluttered and grotesque looking. Which is why you should buy this. Also, I am not being paid to write this review and I didn't get it for free. Just trying to help you make the right decision.
So I had the other HUD for like a year and a half. Until I saw this guy. It doesn't say in the product title, but the model number is the A100. The only thing this displays is your speed, and it has a few alarms it can trigger. Watch my video for a more detailed review, but this thing is easy to install and setup and is very clean and elegant. It also came with 4 circular 3M double sided sticky tape that will hold it in place on your dashboard. The instructions are written in Chinese and then poorly translated into English but it's easy to understand what they're trying to tell you. You should buy this if you don't want to have to look down to see your speed constantly and you want something that is minimalistic.
Also, I ordered this on a Tuesday and received it the next day (free shipping for prime members is great!). If you watch my video and you also have to remove your weather stripping it's as easy as giving it a firm tug away from the metal and then putting it back on is as simple as pushing it into place.
2) Bright enough for the day operation.
3) Automatically dims the brightness at night.
4) Not busy display
1) False advertisement about no need for reflection film - you need one unless you OK with double reflection.
2) The glue pads don't stick to dashboard unless you use crazy glue.
3) After being on the dashboard for 1 week under the sun, the screen on the HUD (not a reflection screen, actual plastic screen that is on the HUD) buckled and came off.
4) The reflection screen that came with the unit is more like a mirror and looks odd from outside.
I will not recommend to frend or buy this again. - $42.95 for me.
I unboxed mine, took it out to the car and plugged it into my odb2 port. I placed mine just above the dash cluster and still had a lot of extra cable length, so the cable is plenty long even if you want to put it on the center of the dash.
Once I plugged it in, it gave a readout for the battery's voltage and then defaults to KPH. I went into the settings and changed it to MPH. Easy to go into settings, just push the dial in and hold it until it beeps. then move the wheel up or down to select which menu option you need to change.
You need to drive the car and see how far off the readout is vs your car's speedometer, then go into the cal menu and change that value to adjust it to where it matches your car's speedo. The default value is 108 on the cal. I made a few adjustments....drive...adjust...drive...adjust. I ended up at a setting of 104 for my 2016 Kia Optima sxl and it's pretty accurate.
I'm not using the film that came with it. It looks like just a piece of window tint. But that square on the windshield distracted me. Don't really need it anyway, you can see it fine even in bright sunlight. I left it set to auto adjust the brightness. You can manually adjust it if you want.
It does have the double image on the windshield, but that has nothing to do with the HUD. That's just simply how all of them will be if you aren't using a separate piece of glass to project onto. It's because of how the windshields are made. It doesn't bother me, and I love not having to look down to see my speed anymore. I love the clean look. I didn't want a ton of things on the display distracting me. I just wanted the speed. This is perfect.