We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Ripstop Nylon
- 2" high
- 7" wide
- Two-way, waterproof, center-front zipper tops out in a little pocket that eliminates chin chafe
- Sherpa's Sukatec 2.5-layer laminates (regular and stretch) are both windproof/waterproof/breathable and have a 10,000mm/10,000g rating
- Two hand warmer pockets and a Napoleon chest pocket (with headphone cord port) hold essentials
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Take the Theme to trek and travel and feel confident that you're prepared for the rain that always happens when you least expect it. Minimalist and light in weight yet technically powerful, the Theme is made of our 2.5 layer waterproof/windproof/breathable Sukatec coated rip stop nylon and has 2.5-layer stretch panels in the shoulders, upper arms and back; it will keep you dry in a downpour without restricting your mobility. The small village of Theme is home to many famous Sherpa mountaineers, including Apa Sherpa and Tensing Norgay. The Theme monastery is one of the oldest in the Khumbu.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 2 inches
- Item model number: SM335
- Date First Available: September 19, 2014
- ASIN: B00NQOLQJG
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are a few minor problems ,this is why i gave it 4 stars.
The Jacket is light and has a good water durability, good ventilation but not excellent.
The zipper was difficult at the start but improve later.
There are many option like reducing the hut size which is impotent because its very big (maybe it was design for helmet).
I bout very cheap in black Friday so its a very good deal for many compeer to more know brands.