SHEWEE Extreme - Multiple Colours Available
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The SHEWEE is the ORIGINAL female urination device
- Allows women to stand to urinate without removing any clothing
- Reusable and lightweight at just 100g - Material: Polypropylene (recyclable)
- SHEWEE Extreme includes original unit, extension tube, and storage case
- Perfect for traffic jams, camping, dirty toilets, festivals, women in the military (NATO approved) and much more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SHEWEE is the ORIGINAL female urinating device since 1999!
Use your SHEWEE to urinate whilst standing, without removing any of your clothing.
The Original SHEWEE has had a revamp! With the SHEWEE Extreme, not only do you get the bestselling SHEWEE unit, but also an extension pipe and carry case for storage. The extension pipe will direct your flow away from your feet, and is particularly useful if you’re wearing bulky clothing. Once you have relieved yourself, simply pack away in your handy case.
The SHEWEE Extreme is lightweight, discreet, and NATO approved, take your SHEWEE everywhere! It’s reusable, and can easily be cleaned with mild soap and water, but don’t worry about cleaning it on the go, simply shake off the excess liquid, as the Shewee repels water. It is made from Polypropylene which is recyclable.
Make toilet dilemmas a thing of the past with SHEWEE.
Take your SHEWEE everywhere!
Never let needing a pee hold you back again. Make toilet dilemmas a thing of the past with SHEWEEE!
Use your SHEWEE for:
Use your SHEWEE for:
Use your SHEWEE for:
Use your SHEWEE for:
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Shewee- When I used this product I had urine on my clothing. I tried using it 3 times with the same results. It’s very bulky and therefore not discrete, The clear tube must be used because the green funnel isn’t long enough to exit the urine safely away from the body. It is made of hard plastic, so it will not collapse during use but still needs 2 hands because it’s so long and narrow you need to hold both ends. It comes with it’s own caring case, which is a plus. The part of the funnel you hold next to your body is extremely narrow, the funnel itself is so narrow if one was to release a large volume, quickly, I think it would overflow. You also need to wipe afterward because if you try to wipe yourself with it, it’s just to narrow, plus now you have 2 plastic pieces that are also wet (besides yourself and your clothing). This devise is generally hard to use, indiscrete (dark green…really?) and bulky both to carry and use. I would give the Shewee a rating of 1 star. I expected more from REI.
Wiz Freedom- Out of the package, first try worked fine. It’s flexible and therefore needs both hands to keep it in place and prevent crimping. This devise was not very discrete, anyone seeing you from the side would wonder about this long bright pinkish-purple thing sticking out from between your legs. It doesn’t come with a carrying case and I couldn’t figure out how on earth I would carry this discreetly in my purse or use it in an emergency. It also stays wet and there’s the issue of self-clean-up, since you are wet after use. At least it doesn’t wet your clothing so, I would give this 2 stars.
Go Girl- no leaking on first try, more difficult with elastic clothing due to the flexibility of the product, good discretion, you do need to use both hands to hold it tight to your body and keep it from crimping. I liked that it folded in half- and I could fit it into a small iPhone case on my waist when not in use! I didn’t like that there was still moisture in the devise and on my body when I finished, and therefore needed to wipe myself and figure out what to do with the paper. I would give this product 3 stars.
pStyle- Worked great out of the package. Just the right length, the color option of semi-clear lavender makes it discrete as well. Because this devise is made of semi-flexible smooth plastic with rounded edges you can effectively use it to wipe yourself, when you are done. By gently pressing up and away from yourself, you are virtually dry- the last few drops go out the end. If you shake it, the pStle is virtually dry. as well If you want to really get it clean, just use a little water from your water bottle to shoot down the spout. If you buy the caring case you can pop the pStyle in there quickly and easily, and carry on without any fuss. The case just looks like an eyeglasses case and is totally washable with a Velcro closure. The case also comes in a blue-jean material, it can be hung on a belt loop or on the outside of a bag, purse or backpack with it’s mini carabiner. Because it is semi-ridged it requires only 1 hand in the middle to hold it in place— it won’t collapse. It also will not overfill or back-up because it is not a funnel, it’s more of a half-pipe. This is the only one I use now. I would give the pStle 5 stars, with a BIG thank you to the people who designed and distributed this product.
FYI - (I found out the hard way) If the funnel is "filling up" its because you have it positioned too close to your body and it's not angled down. If you are having trouble, there should be space between the rim of the funnel and your pubis bone. The pointed end should not be so close to your anus, it should be closer to the front of your vaginal opening. It should be diverting the stream. Hope this helps.
Here are some of the things I like best about this particular model:
1. Don't be fooled by how small it seems. It's the perfect size to catch and redistribute your stream. I was skeptic, but after a test run, I was pleasantly surprised.
2. It's solid. The GoGirl is cool and all, but when it comes down to it, I prefer the solid structure that I know is not going to collapse in my pants or something resulting in me being covered in my own urine. Also, with the solid structure I can sort of "scrape" (it's really not as bad as that words sounds...) any drippiness away from me and be surprisingly dry.
3. The extender is amazing! I read a lot of reviews and even discussed this with my fellow female soldiers and the extender is so worth it! I think without it, I would have got my toes a few times unfortunately. With the extender I have a much better range.
4. The case. The fact that it comes with a case that I don't have to fiddle with to get the Shewee into and closed up properly was sweet. Plus it just looks like a run-of-the mill hygiene case or eyeglass case of some sort so it doesn't draw any undue attention. It's very compact and fit in my cargo pocket very well. Also prior to my mini-vacation with the Army, it fit very well in the center console of my truck without taking up any unnecessary space or causing any of my other usual stuff to fit. To be fair, my center console is pretty roomy...I drive a Silverado... But, hey, now I'm not compensating anymore! When it wasn't in my pocket, I carried it in a small pouch on the outside of my CamelBak.
Now, with all the good stuff, here are a few of the cons I've discovered so far:
1. Do NOT laugh while trying to use this thing or you will absolutely break the seal you hopefully created and totally recreate that scene from Billy Madison only no one is going to throw water at their crotch and proclaim that peeing your pants is cool...sorry. Unfortunately I learned this from experience on the Parks HWY about 100 miles from Anchorage, AK on an impromptu road trip. My boyfriend wanted to see me put this thing to use and he came over and was poking fun at me. All of a sudden I felt very warm which was odd on a snow-covered road in Alaska in November... At least I was pretty well hydrated so the last stretch of the trip wasn't unpleasant to the nose...
2. This one is kind of situationally dependent. The case can get pretty pungent. Particularly if you are in a situation where you have no running water, or even any streams or anything to give it a little dip and rinse. The Mojave desert wasn't very kind in that regard for those 18 days. I wiped the Shewee itself and the inside of the case every few days or so with a baby wipe and that kept it ok, but it could get bad. Partly because no matter how hard you shake this thing, there's going to be a little bit of moisture still on it and then it pools at the bottom of the case and basically just stagnates. One day, I opened it while standing outside the passenger side of the HMMWV joking with my guys about my "ladyd*ck" and my buddy in the driver's seat immediately reacted with "Wow. That smells like straight ammonia all the way over here." Once out of the box, I shook up a capful of bleach and some warm water inside the case with the Shewee inside and that seemed to do the trick that baby wipes just could not.
Bottom line: This thing is amazing! And Shewee should seriously consider renaming it to "ladyd*ck" because it's super catchy and builds excellent rapport when you're stuck out there with just the guys. In all seriousness though, since I doubt that will ever happen, this should be a mandatory item for all female soldiers (it's on the Ranger packing list for the ladies already!) and if you're an outdoorsy lady or you like roadtrips, this will come in very handy! Shoot, even if you're not, the extender is pretty pliable and I know now that I'm a whizz (pun indeed intended) at this thing, I hope to cross peeing my name in the snow off my bucket list very soon!
Don't waste time, add it to your cart immediately!