SHIMANO SH-RP1 High Performing All-Rounder Cycling Shoe
- The SH-RP100 (RP1) is a Versatile 5-Hole Outsole: Compatible with both SPD / 2-hole and SPD-SL 3-hole cleats and clip-in pedals
- Stiff and Lightweight Sole: Fibreglass reinforced sole for maximum power transfer
- Simple and Secure Fit: Double strap closure for a comfortable and snug fit
- Durable Construction: Made from synthetic leather for long-lasting performance
- Pedaling Performance: Comfortable fit and optimum support for pedaling power and efficiency
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The perfect shoe for any rider looking for a little more comfort without sacrificing performance. The RP1 reduces energy loss and fatigue with a stiff sole and custom-fit feel, making all the difference when you’re pushing your limits. This is a versatile shoe that is both road and indoor cycling friendly.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 7 x 4 inches; 2.35 Pounds
- Item model number : Shimano
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : July 7, 2017
- Manufacturer : Shimano
- ASIN : B06XCS8N47
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,298 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered a half size bigger and it ended up being only .2-.3 bigger as opposed to being .5 bigger. It fits snug and the shoes are very light. I use these in an indoor cycling environment and they are perfect