SHIMANO STRADIC FK SPINNING REEL
|Price:||$129.99 - $699.77|
- Metal Hagane body is ultra rigid and impact resistant to reduce flexing and deliver more cranking power. X-Ship technology features bearings on each end of the pinion gear to keep it aligned with the drive gear, enhancing durability and removing friction between the gear and spool shaft to heighten casting performance and distance . Hagane gear is created from a 3D design and crafted with Shimano's cold-forging technology to provide smooth movements and durability.
- S A-RB bearings have shields on both sides to help prevent salt and sand from interfering with rotation. Dyna-Balance technology counterbalances the rotor to eliminate retrieve vibration and increase smoothness/sensitivity . Grooved Power Roller II keeps line wrapped around the spool to diminish twisting and looping.
- Propulsion Line Management System features an updated propulsion spool lip design to lengthen casting distances and avoid wind knots and backlashes. Anti-reverse Sure Stopper II design utilizes a one-way roller bearing to remove back-play and deliver immediate hook-setting power.
- Fluidrive II incorporates a large master gear to enhance retrieve efficiency; gear is polished via a wrapping process. SR-Concept design pairs S-Concept (Smooth, Silent, Strong) with R-Concept (Reliance) for high-performance functionality. 6 ball bearings and 1 roller bearing.
- CF cold-forged aluminum spool adds durability . 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty. Made in Malaysia.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
-Super Stoper II.
-S A-RB Bearings.
-CF Aluminum Cold Forged Spool.
-Power Roller II.
-Propulsion Line Management System.
Stradic FK The new Stradic FK utilizes Shimano’s latest technology while drawing on ways of the past. Hagane cold forged drive gear gear combined with X-Ship provides a smooth, powerful and durable reel. The sleek G-Free body provides a better weight balance to reduce fatigue. Every part has been designed to improve the anglers experience on the water.
- Product Specs:
- Family Type: Spinning
- KeyFeature: X-Ship
- Ball Bearings: 6
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Maximum Drag (lb): 7-24 (lb)
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (in): 31-41
Shimano Stradic 2500 HG FK. This new development of the Stradic reels focuses on a new technological concept of Shimano called Hagane. What's Hagane: Hagane stands for a new strength , robustness, durability and reliability in reels. The Hagane gear: The exceptional strength and robustness make the Hagane gear to the heart of the reel. By using the latest technologies , you are also going to permanent , intensive usage feel of a new role in his hand. By use of advanced cold forging technology it has a high resistance (eg drive from forged aluminum ). Hagane Body: Metal body with high robustness and rigidity . The interior is perfectly protected. Hagane cold forged drive gear gear combined with X Ship provides a smooth, powerful and durable reel. The sleek GFree body provides a better weight balance to reduce fatigue. Every part has been designed to improve the anglers experience on the water. Specifications size 2500HG: Gear ratio: 6.0:1, weight: 8.30 ounce / 235 gramm, Retrieve: reversable, Mono Line capacity (lbs/yds): 6/200, 8/140, 10/120, PowerPro Line capacity (lbs/yd): 10/150, 15/145, 30/100, Line retrieval per crank: 35 inch, weight: 8.30 ounce, bearings: 6 S A ARB ball bearings and 1 roller bearing
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're considering purchasing this to upgrade to a more quality spinning reel, don't think twice!
I have since bought two more for my neighbors.