- Item Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01KAIFG0K
- Average Customer Review: 204 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,490 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
SHIMANO STRADIC HG, Freshwater Spinning Fishing Reel
|Price:||$158.00 - $595.06|
- The Stradic spinning reel utilizes Shimano’s latest technology while also drawing on ways of the past and every part has been designed to improve the angler’s experience on the water
- X-Ship technology provides improved gear durability and eliminates friction between the spool shaft and gear enhancing the casting performance and allowing for longer casts
- Incorporates Shimano’s flagship HAGANE gearing and HAGANE Body that provides long-lasting, strong, and durable performance and smoothness giving anglers the strength for both inshore and offshore action
- The built-in Dyna-Balance rotor and Fluidrive II system accompanied by Shimano’s Propulsion Line Management System offers exceptional smoothness and casting capabilities while mitigating line management issues
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
-Super Stoper II.
-S A-RB Bearings.
-CF Aluminum Cold Forged Spool.
-Power Roller II.
-Propulsion Line Management System.
Stradic FK The new Stradic FK utilizes Shimano’s latest technology while drawing on ways of the past. Hagane cold forged drive gear gear combined with X-Ship provides a smooth, powerful and durable reel. The sleek G-Free body provides a better weight balance to reduce fatigue. Every part has been designed to improve the anglers experience on the water.
- Product Specs:
- Family Type: Spinning
- KeyFeature: X-Ship
- Ball Bearings: 6
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Maximum Drag (lb): 7-24 (lb)
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (in): 31-41
The Stradic FK utilizes Shimano’s latest technology while drawing on ways of the past. HAGANE cold forged drive gear combined with X-SHIP provides a smooth, powerful and durable reel. The sleek G-Free Body provides a better weight balance to reduce fatigue. Every part has been designed to im-prove the anglers experience on the water.From an angling perspective, every individual who has owned and enjoyed using Shimano tackle has a reason to thank a Japanese visionary named Shozaburo Shimano, who in 1921 declared “I aim to make Shimano’s products the best in Kansai, then the best in Japan, and finally the best in the world."For over 80 years, Shimano has concentrated on precision engineering, one step at a time. Creating the most innovative products and processes you can hold in your hand today.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have 30 lb power pro on it. I use this reel for bottom fishing for sheepshead, trigger fish, flounder, and other stuff in the winter. I've caught cobia on this. I also use this for spanish as well. One time I fought a big stingray for a long time, and got him up to the top, and once I saw what it was, broke it off. This reel has held up, and still going strong. I like the reel not having a anti-reverse switch. Who needs that, and that is one less thing to break. Also one less entryway for salt. I would buy this for heavy stuff like bottom fishing and the Ci4 for light stuff like trout and redfish.
Oh yea, I hooked onto a big Cownose ray and it was a good drag test. One of my buddies also hooked a Cownose ray next day and broke his reel (another brand), where the the main shaft bent.
This reel is a little different than the rest of the stradics due to its handle. This is a great reel for bait, trolling, or bottom fishing. I would not really want to be casting and retrieving this reel unless it is for big fish. The handle seems is extremely comfortable fighting a big fish, but not retrieving lures. It still can be done though.
I've caught a lot of different saltwater fish on this reel and even use this for king mackerel a couple of times. I have it paired with a Star Seagis heavy rod, but I think I am going to add something a little more beefier like a Shimano Trevala or Waxwing. Its a good pitch bait reel for cobia from the boat. I will buy a couple of more Stradics for different fishing situation.