Consider these available items
SHIMANO STRADIC HG, Freshwater Spinning Fishing Reel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The stradic spinning reel utilizes shimano's latest technology while also drawing on ways of the past and every part has been designed to improve the angler's experience on the water
- X-ship technology provides improved gear durability and eliminates friction between the spool shaft and gear enhancing the casting performance and allowing for longer casts
- Incorporates shimano's flagship hagane gearing and hagane body that provides long-lasting; strong; and durable performance and smoothness giving anglers the strength for both inshore and offshore action
- The built-in dyna-balance rotor and fluidrive ii system accompanied by shimano's propulsion line management system offers exceptional smoothness and casting capabilities while mitigating line management issues
- Max drag: 20 lbs. / gear ratio: 6.0:1. / weight: 8.3 oz. / line retrieve: 35" / bearings: 6bb + 1rb – powerpro line cap: 10/150; 15/145; 40/105 – mono line cap: 6/200; 8/140; 10/120
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
-Super Stoper II.
-S A-RB Bearings.
-CF Aluminum Cold Forged Spool.
-Power Roller II.
-Propulsion Line Management System.
Shimano Stradic ST2500HGFK Frontdrag Spinning Fishing Reel
Stradic FK The new Stradic FK utilizes Shimano’s latest technology while drawing on ways of the past. Hagane cold forged drive gear gear combined with X-Ship provides a smooth, powerful and durable reel. The sleek G-Free body provides a better weight balance to reduce fatigue. Every part has been designed to improve the anglers experience on the water.
- Product Specs:
- Family Type: Spinning
- KeyFeature: X-Ship
- Ball Bearings: 6
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Maximum Drag (lb): 20
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (in): 35
Shimano Stradic 2500 HG FK. This new development of the Stradic reels focuses on a new technological concept of Shimano called Hagane. What's Hagane: Hagane stands for a new strength , robustness, durability and reliability in reels. The Hagane gear: The exceptional strength and robustness make the Hagane gear to the heart of the reel. By using the latest technologies , you are also going to permanent , intensive usage feel of a new role in his hand. By use of advanced cold forging technology it has a high resistance (eg drive from forged aluminum ). Hagane Body: Metal body with high robustness and rigidity . The interior is perfectly protected. Hagane cold forged drive gear gear combined with X Ship provides a smooth, powerful and durable reel. The sleek GFree body provides a better weight balance to reduce fatigue. Every part has been designed to improve the anglers experience on the water. Specifications size 2500HG: Gear ratio: 6.0:1, weight: 8.30 ounce / 235 gramm, Retrieve: reversable, Mono Line capacity (lbs/yds): 6/200, 8/140, 10/120, PowerPro Line capacity (lbs/yd): 10/150, 15/145, 30/100, Line retrieval per crank: 35 inch, weight: 8.30 ounce, bearings: 6 S A ARB ball bearings and 1 roller bearing.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 6 x 3.5 inches; 12.7 Ounces
- Item model number : ST2500HGFK
- Department : ""
- Date First Available : July 9, 2015
- Manufacturer : Shimano
- ASIN : B011A4IAXS
Best Sellers Rank:
#355,619 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #42,564 in Fishing Equipment
- Customer Reviews: