SHIMANO Dura-Ace 9100 Pedal
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$30.00 (11%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wide bearing placement - bearing placement at both ends of the platform offers symmetrical load dispersion
- Low-profile design - maximum performance is achieved with close-to-the axle pedal/cleat interface
- Hollow cleat bolts - no detail is overlooked hollow cleat bolts offer lighter weight; superior performance and long-life
- Customizable ride settings - adjustable tension settings allow the cleat tension to be tuned to the individual rider’s preference
- Ultimate design - the pd-9100 is the perfect balance of strength-to-weight rigidity and efficiency. it’s the ultimate expression of the spd-sl platform
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
System engineering at its peak. each of the components magnifies the qualities of the others for an unparalleled level of performance. optimizing input to maximize output. that\'s how it achieves supremacy.
Product detailsColor:Black | Size:Regular
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 5 x 3 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : Shimano
- Date First Available : March 22, 2017
- Manufacturer : Shimano
- ASIN : B06XSDXZFC
Best Sellers Rank:
#67,848 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #138 in Bike Pedals
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Light weight and with a very positive click in an out action there is little to fault!
Only reason I gave 4 stars is because I think for the money you pay for these pedals you should get 2 sets of cleats, not one, as not all riders will get on with the fixed float cleats that come with the pedals, you should also get the cleats with the float as well. If that were the case these pedals would get 5 stars!
Light, may be. can't tell major difference. I am not sure if if extra 70 bucks was worth compared to ultegra version.