SHIMANO TEKOTA LEVELWIND Reel
- The Tekota trolling reel is a great solution for anglers who troll for both fresh and saltwater species by offering great line capacity; construction and advanced features
- Constructed into a one-piece die-cast aluminum frame that provides tight tolerances and durability and is built to last season after season
- Featuring a unique crossbar-forward design that provides direct access to the spool and a non-disengaging level-wind system with underbrace for better line management
- Offers specially treated Anti-Rust Bearings that are at least 10 times more corrosion-resistant than standard stainless steel bearings and promote smooth; even line flow
- Max Drag: 18 lbs. / Gear Ratio: 4.2:1. / Weight: 13.3 oz. / Line Retrieve: 25" / Bearings: 3BB + 1RB – PowerPro Line Cap: 30/255; 40/210; 50/205 – Mono Line Cap: 12/275; 14/220; 16/185 – Retrieve: Right
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Shimano® Tekota levelwind reel is feature packed and crafted with a diecast aluminum frame, a stamped aluminum right sideplate, an aluminum braced graphite non-handle side plate, and an aluminum spool. ASuper Stopper®: 1-way roller bearing eliminates backplay for solid hooksets and an Assist Stopper®: back-up anti-reverse system reduces the stress placed on the 1-way roller bearing to increase durability.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 8.25 x 6.75 x 3.75 inches; 1.23 Pounds
- Item model number : 0068-0023
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : December 1, 2007
- Manufacturer : Big Rock Sports
- ASIN : B0010FO4I8
Best Sellers Rank:
#251,493 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #795 in Fishing Reels
- Customer Reviews: