SHNITPWR 5V 5A DC Power Supply Adapter 5 Volt 5 Amp 25W AC 100V~240V to DC Converter Transformer LED Driver with 5.5x2.5mm DC Tip for WS2812B WS2813 LED Pixel Strip TV Box USB HUB Raspberry Pi Arduino
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$7.00 (32%)|
- Input: AC 100 - 240V, 50 / 60Hz ; Output: DC 5V, Max 5A/5000mA, 25W ; It means that it can supply with all amperage less than 5A. ---such as 500mA, 1A, 2.5A, 3A,4A,5A, all are available. For example, if your device draws 3A then 3A will be supplied. If draws more than 5A, only 5A will be supplied and power supply will be damaged soon. NEVER OVERLOAD!
- Output DC adaptor jack size is 5.5mm x 2.5mm. In order to meet more requirements,we give away a female DC connector. You can screw wires onto it easily, no soldering required.
- Certified by FCC CE ROHS. We focus on producing high quality power adapters. No noise, low temperature operation, no spontaneous combustion, no explosion, no fire hazard, stable output. Automatic overload cut-off, over voltage cut-off, automatic thermal cut-off, short circuit protection.
- Compatible: WS2812B WS2811 WS2801 APA102 SK6812 WS2813 LED Strip Pixel light/ USB-HUB / Graco Swing / Mobile phone/ Home Phone System / VoIP Phone Router / Serato DJ Controller / Nextbook / Webcam Router / Toy / Recorder / Bluetooth Speaker / Scanner / DVR / Hard Disk Box and more 5v devices.
- If you don’t like our product or don't want it, please feel free to contact us. We will happily accept the return and give you refund, we have 30 days money back guarantee, 24 months exchange.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Input: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: DC 5V ( constant voltage )
- Output Current & Wattage: Max 5A 25W
- Output DC connector:5.5mm x 2.5mm (inside"+", outside"-")
- AC input power cable length: 120cm
- DC output power cable length: 100cm
- Adapter body size: 4.3in(L) x 1.7in(W) x 1.2in (H)
- Safety Compliance: FCC / CE/ RoHS / CCC
- Ambient Humidity: 0~95% Non-Condensation
- Weight: 0.66 lb / 300g
- 1x 5V 5A power supply adapter
- 1x AC power cord
- 1x DC female connector
Is this DC 5V 5A power supply (PS) compatible with your device?
1. Please find the spec label of your device and check the working voltage. It should be 5V DC, not be AC 5V or lower/higher than 5V DC. Otherwise, your device will not work or be damaged.
2. Check the max current your device will draw. It should be equal to or less than 5A,such as 1A,2A,3A,5A. Otherwise, your device won’t work well and the power supply will be damaged very soon.
3. Check the power input port of your device. Its outer diameter should be 5.5mm; inner core diameter should be 2.5mm or 2.1mm. Inner core polarity should be"+", exterior polarity should be" - ".
4. If you have a power supply for reference, their output voltage, plug size, polarity should be the same .If our PS’s current is equal to or higher than original one’s, then our PS will work with your device.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The second model I purchased was to power a 12v water pump. It worked perfectly for a couple of months, but then just yesterday I went out to my shop where it is installed to find it pulsing the power on and off every second or 2. I'm am hoping that the power pulsing for an unknown amount of time hasn't wiped out the water pump it was powering, since every time the power pulsed it would cycle the pump. Thankfully I am still inside the return window on the 2nd one, so I'll be able to get my money back for it. The same isn't true for the first one that I had purchased.
One thing is for sure though, I'll never buy another shnitpwr PSU ever again after having 2 of them die within a week of each other.