|Item Weight||5.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.7 x 5 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||2088-594-144|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Flow Rate||3 Gallons Per Minute|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Shurflo 2088-594-144 Industrial Automatic Demand Diaphragm Pump For High-Flow Moderate-Pressure Agriculture Spraying & Fluid Transfer, 115VAC 4.0GPM
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.7 x 5 x 4.5 inches|
|Item Weight||5.3 Pounds|
|Maximum Flow Rate||3 Gallons Per Minute|
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
What's in the box
Compare with similar items
| || |
SHURFLO 2088-394-144 3.0 GPM Demand Water Pump
Shurflo 2088-313-145 Diaphragm Pump with Fin Cooled Motor (12VDC)
Shurflo 5059-1310-D011 5.3 GPM Automatic Demand 12VDC Diaphragm Pump with 60 PSI Built-In Pressure Switch, Viton valves, Self-Priming & 1/2" NPTF Port
|Sold By||The Pump Force||Enovations||Enovations||Enovations|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Viton valves||Chemical-resistant||Polypropylene|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1|
The SHURflo 2088-594-144 Delivery Pump delivers reliable performance in high flow, moderate pressure applications. 2088 series pumps are used in a variety of transfer and dispense-on demand applications. They can be mounted in any position and are designed for easy maintenance.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've taken this pump apart. It uses a three-chambered, valved assembly with something like a swashplate. As the plate rotates, it FORCES the fluid through the valve assembly, rather than merely thrashing at it like an impeller pump would.
Two advantages over impeller pumps, like the submersible pumps you'll find in aquariums and fountains:
- Self-priming. You can start the pump with nothing but air in the intake hose. It'll pull water or whatever you're moving right through the hose.
- Guaranteed flow rate. With impeller pumps, you're lucky to get the rated GPM/GPH. I just upgraded an impeller pump to a model rated 300 more GPH and saw ZERO DIFFERENCE in performance. This is because impeller pumps will simply not pump as much water if there's more head (vertical distance) or back-pressure. A positive-displacement pump, being valved, DOES NOT allow partial flow or backflow. 100% of the motor's chooch (minus slight friction losses from the mechanics) goes into moving the fluid. An impeller pump will just turn wasted electricity into heat.
This pump is plenty skookum, but can be a little loud. Use a filter to keep debris out of the filter. That helps quite a lot. They also sell a "pump quieting" kit (couple of hoses?) but I never tried it.
By Capt. Crusoe on October 3, 2019