Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 10, 2016
"Signed, Sealed and Blood" contains the hits 'Rose Tattoo and 'the Boys Are Back. in Sturgis last year, Mike, the man who let the entire community stay at his house for the race would play this album at full bore all day and night! I liked the little Christmas tune included here. I played this to a friend recently, and he asked for a copy. He likes this CD as much as the entire Sturgis community loved it!
on January 24, 2013
The boys from Boston are 'all grows up'. The hardcore fans of the world will liken this to new vs. old Metallica. They've sold out! Not really. They've created the perfect drinking cd for 2013. It's rowdy enough to keep ya awake, but reminds you of where you've been and why you're still plugging along.
on February 7, 2017
I purchased this for my dad as a present, and he loved it! It was shipped very fast and the music is great!!
I LOVE the Dropkick Murphys. My youngest son introduced them to me several years ago and they quickly became one of my favorite bands. I really appreciate the raw power and garage band sound. These guys are the ULTIMATE party band. I can imagine myself in a bar with them on stage performing and then coming down to have a pint or two before they go back up and do another set.

When I work around the house, I stick in a couple of their CDs and go at it. Somehow the work gets done faster - imagine that. If you have never heard this band - get this CD. And especially their own "Christmas" song! THAT one I really appreciate since I am not a Christmas type person.
on October 22, 2014
Greatest Dropkick cd yet. "Out on the town" should be a hit that is played more often on serius radio. Great buy!
on August 14, 2013
This album is one of the few in my collection that I can say is top-notch. I take special interest in anything Irish, and the Celtic punk sound that the Dropkick Murphys employ certainly brings a punch to the Irish roots of the music as a whole. They make sure that you'll remember their songs in all their detail. I recommend this album to anyone who truly enjoys punk rock style music. Powerful music that drives into your head, grabs you, and doesn't let go.
on January 8, 2014
I love Dropkick Murphys and I love every song on this album. The sound is great, the vocals are amazing and I could listen to it all day. Great album!
on April 19, 2013
As always This band never fails to disappoint with their music, they always seem to step up from their last album. The same stays true with this one.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2014
Hey its the murphy's this is a great album not quite as good as the warriors code but its close I would have gone four and a half stars but you can't so four are highlighted but its really four plus, the album has the boys are back and the seasons upon us a christmas song if ever there were one if you like the dropkicks buy this disc
on November 7, 2014
While I had several of the Dropkick Murphys previous albums I saw them live this summer and it was an outstanding, high energy show that highlighted many of the tracks off this one like Rose Tattoo and Black Velvet Band. This is vying with Blackout as my favorite.