- Brand Name: SIIG
- Model Number: JU-MR0412-S1
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Item Display Weight: 20.00 grams
SIIG JU-MR0412-S1 USB 2.0 Multi Card Reader
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Super slim design-only 8mm thick. Two LED indicators for power and memory card access. Displays four drive icons when connected to PC, data can be copied between each other.
- Supports CF,xD,MS, SD,SDHC,Mini SD ( with adapter), Micro SD,MMC, M2,Transflash and compatable flash memory cards.
- Package Contents: USB 2.0 Multi Card Reader,USB extension cable(type A to mini 5-pin, users manual.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
- Chipset: AU6477
- Supports up to 16GB memory cards
- Supports USB 2.0 Plug and Play
- Supports CF, xD, MS, SD, SDHC, Mini SD (with adapter), Micro SD, MMC, M2, Trans Flash and compatible flash memory cards
- Product dimensions: 3 3/4" x 2" x 3/8"
- Certifications/Standards: FCC, RoHS
USB 2.0 Multi Card Reader
USB 2.0 memory card reader and writer for various flash memory cards
SIIG’s USB 2.0 Multi Card Reader is an excellent memory card reader/writer designed to support multi-format flash memory cards. This ultra-slim 8mm all-in-one compact card reader/writer features two LED indicators for power and memory card access, supports Plug and Play installation, and displays four drive icons when connected to PC so data can be copied between memory cards for great convenience. The USB 2.0 Multi Card Reader is powered by USB port, no power adapter is required. It is the perfect mobile card reader to work with your PC or Mac computer.
- Super slim design, all-in-one card reader/writer - only 8mm thick.
- Two LED indicators for power and memory card access.
- Works with a wide variety of Windows and Mac operating systems.
Top Customer Reviews
It came today, installed instantly via the operating system, and read my camera card like a charm. The form factor is quite small and flat. There are only two lights on the device -- one showing it's connected to the computer and one indicating there is a card in the device.
I'd never heard of SIIG before, but based on this purchase, I'll be inclined to their products in the future.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pins in the CF slot are to weak
The slot needs to be deeper
I'm a full time, professional photographer and this thing is piece of junk. This was puchased in June and by mid-November, it can't be used. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Heather N.