3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
SIMGOT MT1 in-Ear Monitor Headphones, Hi-Res IEM Earphones with Dynamic Driver, Noise-Isolating Musician Headset for Singers Drummers, Design HiFi Earbuds with Microphone (Undetachable Cable, Clear)
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Returns|
$4.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Model Name||MT1 Clear|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- 【Hi-Fi Stereo Experience】: The MT1 in-ear monitor is configured with high perfomance 10mm dual chambers compound dynamic driver and precisional versatile Hi-Fi system, which is enhancing the sound cohesion greatly, delivering a subtle highs and smoother bass, reproduces flawlessly the mid to high-frequency sound, creating an original precise and stereo Hi-Fi listening experience.
- 【Well-designed Good Sound Quality】: With dynamic powerful driver providing a more 3D surround effect, creates a warm rich mids and enhenced bass sound effect. It is very nicely balanced low bass, smooth midrange, and bright but not harsh highs. Buds are sensitive better to deliver clear and detailed sound as well as more complete, precise original sound.
- 【Sound Isolation & Compatibility】: The special isolation design can effectively isolate the noise to offer a better experience while enjoying the music, this allow you to fully immerse into your music with any other distraction. Designed with OFC Cable standard 3.5mm jack can work with all Androids, PC tablets, MP3 players and other devices with a standard 3.5mm jack.
- 【Inline HD Microphone & Fit Well】: The cavity is made based on large data of cochlea. It’s scientifically molded to fit the ear like an customized earbuds. Even with vigorous exercise, it will still securely fit in the ear. Comfortable for long time wearing as well. The microphone lets you talk hands-free on your device, skip, pause and play songs, supporting standard high-definition mobile phone calls.
- 【Friendly Service】- 30 days free return & replacement, 1 Years product friendly customer service (If quality problems are found, we provide a free replacement or full refund) Most importantly, we believe it’s a wonderful gift for your intimate friends, beloved family members. Order with confidence, click and add to cart today!
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Hi-Fi Stereo Experience: The MT1 in-ear monitor is configured with high perfomance 10mm dual chambers compound dynamic driver and precisional versatile Hi-Fi system, which is enhancing the sound cohesion greatly, delivering a subtle highs and smoother bass, reproduces flawlessly the mid to high-frequency sound, creating an original precise and stereo Hi-Fi listening experience.
- Well-designed Good Sound Quality: With dynamic powerful driver providing a more 3D surround effect, creates a warm rich mids and enhenced bass sound effect. It is very nicely balanced low bass, smooth midrange, and bright but not harsh highs. Buds are sensitive better to deliver clear and detailed sound as well as more complete, precise original sound.
- Sound Isolation & Compatibility: The special isolation design can effectively isolate the noise to offer a better experience while enjoying the music, this allow you to fully immerse into your music with any other distraction. Designed with OFC Cable standard 3.5mm jack can work with all Androids, PC tablets, MP3 players and other devices with a standard 3.5mm jack.
- Inline HD Microphone & Fit Well: The cavity is made based on large data of cochlea. It’s scientifically molded to fit the ear like an customized earbuds. Even with vigorous exercise, it will still securely fit in the ear. Comfortable for long time wearing as well. The microphone lets you talk hands-free on your device, skip, pause and play songs, supporting standard high-definition mobile phone calls.
- Come with 3 different sizes of standard ear tips in different sizes for your custom fit and for extra noise reduction. No worry about dropping out. Each ear tips has 3 size(S,M,L,XL) for your choice to ensure a comfortable and snug fit around your ears canals.
- Transducer: 10mm dual chambers compound dynamic driver
- Diaphragm: Polymer compound diaphragm
- Frequency response: 15Hz-40kHz
- Sensitivity: ≥115dB（at 1000Hz）
- Impedance: 18Ω
- Distortion: <1% 108dB（20μpa）
- Channel imbalance: <1.5dB（at 1000Hz）
- Cable: 0.78mm 2 Pin Oxygen Free Copper Undetachable Cable with Built-in Mic
- Color：Clear, black, red& blue
- Technique: low resonance PC material, aluminum alloy oxidized nozzle, stamped stainless steel plate
- Noise-Isolating in-ear headphone, Ergonomic design
- Professional iem earphones, Simgot dynamic driver units.
- Provide a rich and delicate sound,create an immersive sound experience and excellent resolution.
Perfect suit for Recording in-ear audio monitor, band practise, church in ear monitors, Music recording equipment, Headphone enthusiasts and Musicians.
1. How about the sound quality?
The sound quality is great, energetic and dynamic musical presentation that you can feel the earphones vibrating. All you hear is your music, feels like you're there listening to the band/singer live in concert.
2. Can these be used for calls made on a pc/computer?
Yes. Provided your PC headphone jack supports an in-line mic.
3. Does the microphone option affect the audio quality of these headphones?
Doesn’t effect the sound quality.They are very good at separating the different sound bands. You can also use it to talk to the sound engineers during a live performance.
4. Are these build with good quality? I wish the earbuds can last for few years at least. How strong is the connection between the cable and the earphone?
They are sturdy and have quality sound. Very tight connection. You have to apply force to pop it off. If you wear them while riding motorcycle, connection is strong enough to withstand high wind speeds.
5. How about the sound isolation? Would these be good for listening to movies on an airplane?
Yes. Make sure you fit them properly and they will be perfect: very good isolation from ambient noise and good quality sound. These beauties block out most of the noise leaving your music to fill the gap. They are perfect for your needs.
6. Will these fit people with small ear canals?
There are multiple sizes in the package. You can try them till you found the one that fit. There are a couple that are pretty small.
|SIMGOT EN700 PRO High Fidelity in-Ear Monitor Headphones Detachable Cable||SIMGOT MT3 Hi-Res + in-Ear Monitor Headphones with Detachable Cable||SIMGOT EK3 in-Ear Monitor Headphones with Four Tuning Models||SIMGOT EM2 Hi-Res + in-Ear Monitor Headphones with Detachable Cable||IMGOT EM1 Hi-Res + in-Ear Monitor Headphones with Detachable Cable|
|Sound Signature||Extended High-End Clarity and Unparalleled Enhanced Bass||Full Range Sound||Four Tuning Models ( strong bass,bright vocal, exquisite tone and balanced tuning )||Accurate and Balanced Sound||Smooth and well balanced sound|
|Sensitivity (1kHz)||101dB||101dB||≥115dB（at 1000Hz）||101dB||101dB|
|Impedance (1kHz)||16Ω||18Ω||14Ω -18Ω||10Ω||16Ω|
|Vocalism Principle||Dynamic Driver||Dynamic Driver||Knowles 22955, Knowles 30017||Balanced Armature and One Dynamic Driver||Dynamic Driver|
|Included Accessories||Soft pouch, cleaning tool, silicone ear adapters||Soft pouch, cleaning tool, silicone ear adapters||Soft pouch, cleaning tool, silicone ear adapters||Soft pouch, cleaning tool, silicone ear adapters||Soft pouch, cleaning tool, silicone ear adapters|
|Microphone Fearture||No Mic||No Mic||No Mic||No Mic||With Mic|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For less than $50 you get excellent sound, great comfort, and peace of mind if you break or lose them, because they are cheap to replace.
The sound is remarkable. With a single dynamic driver they have covered the full range, with scintillating (but not sibilant) treble, an emphatic and detailed mid range, and a convincing and visceral bass. Comparing it to my most expensive single dynamic IEM (Sennheiser IE800), this pair has better and more engaging mid range, with the upper mid range more present and less veiled. The bass, while satisfying and real, is a little less controlled than the IE800, but overall, I like the sound of these as much as the IE800. Which is remarkable, because when new, the Sennheisers cost $800. That’s how much you had to spend to get top notch sound. And now you can get almost there for under $50. The tuning here could be called W shaped, with pronounced bass and treble, and a bump in the midrange. It is not tuned flat for mixing or monitoring, it’s tuned for enjoyment. But, they didn’t go overboard; all the detail is still there and nothing is shouty or boomy.
The pair comes with two sets of silicon tips, each set with small, medium, and large sizes. One set supposedly tuned for extra bass, and the other set is tuned for more midrange. The difference is in the diameter of the opening. I am using the latter set, as it gives a more balanced sound and believe me, there is still plenty of bass. I wouldn’t want any more. A lot of the time, even the biggest tips provided are still too small to give a good seal in my ears (I’m looking at you, Tin P1), but not so here. The large tip is large enough. By the way, I try to be as eclectic as possible when listening to new equipment. I listened to everything I could find, using Tidal and a Fiio Q5 dac/amp.
As for driving them, I can’t find the specs on sensitivity, but they are among the most efficient I own. Where on average I turn the amplifier dial to about 11:00, with these I am happy at about 9:00. I’m certain that almost any phone or amp can power these.
Because these are quite small and light weight, with a perfect shape (for my ears), they are quite comfortable. They nestle into the ear and do a pretty good job at isolating from external sound, but you should still be able to hear enough of the world to be safe. People near you should not be able to hear what you’re listening to. They are not “noise canceling” but instead “noise rejecting.” You get your quiet from the fact that they block up your ears. Which is good because “noise canceling” is expensive, usually unnecessary unless you’re on a train or airplane, and interferes with the music presentation.
So, what’s the catch? For starters, I got the red and blue pair, and the red is the *left* side. This goes against every standard. Red should always be right. So, you have to get used to that irritating weirdness. Also, the rather cheap cable is not removable. If something happens to the cable, you might need to buy an entire new set. (However, at these prices, a new set doesn’t cost much more than a new cable). I did not test or use the volume controls or microphone, I just used them, as I do all my headphones, as listening devices for music. (And actually, my amp doesn’t accept microphone input so I couldn’t test anyway). Unlike more expensive IEMs, the housing is plastic and therefore doesn’t feel premium. But it sounds fantastic and is light weight, so this is perhaps a plus.
There has been a spate of IEMs like this released recently. Designed and built in China, they offer high quality sound at a small fraction of what makers like Sennheiser, Shure, Westone, et al are charging. There are trade offs, of course, in build quality, after sales service, brand recognition. But what you get often is great sound at an affordable price. That is the case here; I like these more than most of my $200 to $300 IEMs. I think they’re pretty great.